Sign in to follow this  
Daykora75

Pokemon Video Game Trading Guild

Daykora75

Pokemon Video Game Trading Guild[/u]

Purpose: At the Pokemon Video Game Trading Guild, people are able to trade, battle, ask for advice or help on the main game, ask to do contests together, and ask for the services of: leveling up, EV training, breeding (IVs, specific Pokemon, shiny, or egg moves) IV checking, RNG, evolving, TM teaching, and item searching. You guys can also just do general trades, battles, and etc. here. It doesn't have to be to us. This will help clean up the GPD from battle, trade, and other threads that deal with any of the above. You should make your own thread if you have a lot of tradable Pokemon since this will get really cluttered if you do.

Usage: To ask for any of the services above, use this format:

Screen Name:

Pokemon:

Type of Service:

FC (Game (What game is the FC from)):

(The members on here may ask for something in return for their work, as EV training, IV breeding, and other services are difficult to do. If so, please try to give something reasonable. As for members, you should also be reasonable. For example, if the item is easy to get, don't ask for something in return (or something that is more than what was asked for) as that is rude.)

Screen Name;

Service(s):

FC:

*Note: To ask for a battle:

Type of battle:

Game:

FC:<b>

</b>

*Note: To ask for a trade:

Your item/Pokemon:

Item/Pokemon looking for:

FC:

(Please write details if necessary.)

*Note: To ask for help on the story, just ask for it.

Rules:

• Basic Forum Rules (No Spamming, Double Posting, Trolling, Flaming, Posting Off Topic etc.)

• Remember that we are humans and that we don't always have time to do your request during the week. We will try our best to get it to you, but please keep this in mind.

• You must give back a consolidation Pokemon, or else you are banned from here. We do not tolerate immature players.

• Do not continuously post your request/quote your request if we do not respond. If it is deeply lodged (5 or more pages back), then you may do so.

Rules for members:

• Try your best to finish the request as soon as possible. Post on here when it is finished.

• You must give a consolidation Pokemon. This means you must trade a Pokemon to the other that is of worth. This allows for an assurance that you will return his or her Pokemon.<b>

</b>

(Recommendations are welcome. This is what I could think of.)

Litwickfan11

Name: Litwickfan11, Just call me Lit or High Seraph please....

Services: Breeding, Evolving, Leveling, Masuda Methoding, Item retreving, Iv Checking, Ev Training.

FC: 3396 6984 3861

(Wait Day, This is a guild, so more then one person can work on it...Trading center is Different)

Daykora75

(Alright, I reposted the info and added you. ^_^)

Daykora75

Current Members:

Name: Daykora75

Services: Trading, Breeding (Specific Pokemon), EV Training (I am currently very busy, so please ask other members before asking me.), Evolving (Trade)

FC: BW: 0948-1730-7176

Name: Litwickfan11, Just call me Lit or High Seraph please....

Services: Breeding, Evolving, Leveling, Masuda Methoding, Item retreving, IV Checking, EV Training.

FC: BW: 3396 6984 3861

Name: Pokexplosion, Just call me Poke.

Services: Breeding, Evolving, Leveling, Item retrieving

FC: N/A at the moment

Name: Centrix

Services: Breeding, hatching, training, EV training, move breeding, evolving, advice giving, team testing

FC: BW: 2537 3045 6173

Name: popandbop, call me Pop

Type Of Service: Nature Breeding, IV breeding (somewhat) EV training, Leveling, Hatching, evolving, advice, pokemon hunting.

FC: Black: 3310-6977-4394

Name: oshawottlover4, but in the palpad put Shelley

Services:Breeding, Evolving, Leveling, Item retrieving, Ivl Checking, Ev Training

FC: BW:4427-6711-5208

Banned Members List:

PokemonEliteFour

Name: Pokexplosion, Just call me Poke.

Services: Breeding, Evolving, Leveling, Item retrieving, Ivl Checking, Evo Training.

FC: I don't have any of my 5 ds' with me right now, but I'll tell you once I go back to my other house in two days.

Daykora75

(Added you. Did you mean "EV training"? I wanted to make sure. If not, what do you mean by "Evo Training"?)

PokemonEliteFour

(Isn't ev training evolution training? Sorry, I'm new to Wifi but I'm able to use it)

Daykora75

(EV training is for Effort Values. It's used for competitive battling so that your Pokemon are maxed out to the fullest. I'll remove you from that position (EV training) for now, unless you know what I mean. Also, that's fine. Whatever you contribute is helpful. ^_^)

Litwickfan11

(If you want fast EVing, come to me, but I still need to finish my hail team first. Also, I'm expecting payment too, nothing is free in this world)

Daykora75

(Oh, Lit, is your FC for BW? I just wanted to make sure. Oh, thanks for telling me, Lit! I'll add that part in. ^_^)

PokemonEliteFour

(Alright, yeah, just take the ev training part off)

Litwickfan11

(yes, it's for B/W.)

Centrix

Name: Centrix

Services: Breeding, hatching, training, EV training, move breeding, evolving, advice giving, team testing

FC: 2537 3045 6173

Game: Black, Soulsilver, I lost my Platinum :(

Payment is required, depending on the job I will as for an appropriate payment

Daykora75

(@Centrix, just tell them when they ask for something if you want payment. Also, what is the FC from?)

Centrix

Black, ok I will ask for payment after they ask

Daykora75

Thanks!

SpiralBreeze

Hi I saw this, and as I just started playing Black Version a few days ago, I'd really, really, REALLY like a Pikachu to be on my team! I don't know what I could offer for an egg though. Would anyone be kind enough to breed one for me, and what would be fair price or trade?

Litwickfan11

Hmm, I can do it for you Spiral...

A Pichu is an Out-of region baby pokemon, so the price would be an out of region baby pokemon.

PokemonEliteFour

(Hey Spiral, long time no see. Fin left us in charge of the secret room in Continental Roleplay while Issac, Felipe and Yin go on a secret mission)

Daykora75

(... Poke... (Read the front post. You are a member, but that doesn't exclude you from the rules.) I won't notify it as spam, but you aren't supposed to have side conversations.)

Litwickfan11

(*Gets out Alive Tuna Fish* Can I smack him with that?)

SpiralBreeze

I only have a few out of region Pokémon that I met in the dream world, I've been on there only a couple of times since my WIFI at my house isn't working anymore (it works on my iPhone 4, but not my iMac, or DSi, go figure). I'm only up the seventh gym badge. I have a Larvitar, the birthday Togekiss, and a Spoink.

Litwickfan11

Hmm, Maybe if you happen to cross by an Igglybuff in the DW, you can trade me that, and I'll try to get a Pichu with egg moves...

PokemonEliteFour

(Alright, sorry Day)

SpiralBreeze

I could care less about the moves, or stats or anything, I just want Pikachu.

I suppose if that's the case, then maybe I just have to wait and see if I get on in the Dream World.

Sign in to follow this