Sign in to follow this  
TPCi_Mathis

New Community Manager

dandaruff

Welcome to the forums Prof_Mathis, I didn't know Prof_Maven very well on here, but I'm sure she will be missed.

salvucci91

Yes x 1000 @ TBurrows9730. Please understand it from our perspective; we're very much in the dark about what's going on or where this is going.

Especially for those who rarely/never purchase cards; we don't see the consistant change in the shop as sets and such release. Therefore, this game has pretty much looked the same for the past year, and I could see myself or others losing interest because of that. If I had some kind of agenda to look forward to, that would keep this game in mind over time.

Many game developers release frequent status updates via blog; fans of games such as Battlefield 3 see this with patch updates and expansion packs, to even those who followed the development of browser-based Dead Frontier with all sorts good info.

Please don't hesitate, for letting us know will keep the fanbase stimulated!

Shogun_Warrior

Just as a matter of fact in tburrowws defense-he is right about the bugs still being in existence.Just experienced double overlay of defending pokemon one one should have been on bench and opponent evolved 2 stage 1 and stage 2 pokemon that was original defending pokemon.So he does have a point to a degree.