Sign in to follow this  
Litwickfan11

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Discussion...

SpiralBreeze

I've read in a few places that they try and take their fan's ideas into consideration, I mean they must have some kids as testers right? But with something as huge as consistency in an anime... I don't know.

SourApple

I feel like it's almost as helpless as the whole bring back Veronica Taylor issue.

Don't remind me.

What?

Litwickfan11

Don't Ask...

Admin-Apollo

The original and best voice actor of Ash.

Litwickfan11

The Origonal yes, but I didn't like the first season voice for Ash...

SourApple

Oh... Okay...

Admin-Apollo

Yeah, there were some issues with contracts, terms, and ownership problems.

SpiralBreeze

Anyway, I think we can all agree that it would be awesome if The Pokémon Company could take our ideas into consideration.

Admin-Apollo

Anyway, I think we can all agree that it would be awesome if The Pokémon Company could take our ideas into consideration.

That would be a problem. They can only take them if we sign a contract or work for them.

tritman1

Yes that would be cool. And our usernames will be in the credits.

Admin-Apollo

That would be a problem. They can only take them if we sign a contract or work for them.

Litwickfan11

Yes, That would be awesome.

Safari Islands is complete! For Everybodies Help, I Promote Spiral and Pop to Scholar, and Everybody else 500 DP

SourApple

I see... That how I see the companies and stuff. I know that their main targeted audience are children, but that doesn't mean we can't love it. Let's not change it... for generations to come.

SpiralBreeze

Yes, I agree with you. I have always wished that they made a more adult anime and game however. I mean that's the reason I started writing fanfiction, my mama had the nerve to tell me I was too old for Pokémon. Right because they make Hello Kitty unmentionables, so I can't have Pikachu plushies!

Litwickfan11

Spiral, I know right! People discrimenate you if you like Pokemon after a certain age, and yet not Mario or Zelda, what's the big deal anyways?

SourApple

-sigh- If only we had stayed with pokemon... I'm talking about our generation. Games don't need to be about inappropriate things such as bye-bye people. A lot of my friends think that games need to be that way...

SpiralBreeze

Right, a 40 year old can like Super Mario Bros, but I'm 27 and I can't like Pikachu? The way I see it, adults are the ones who created Pokémon, so why can't I as an adult enjoy it. I don't want to do adult things in my leisure time. I wanna be a kid again! Paying bills and drinking wine is boring.

Litwickfan11

Yes, People like things that are just Plain Idiotic. Pokemon isn't Idiotic, it's awesome in almost every single form and way.

@Spiral, wow. Is it that boring. Middle School is...

Admin-Apollo

Right, a 40 year old can like Super Mario Bros, but I'm 27 and I can't like Pikachu? The way I see it, adults are the ones who created Pokémon, so why can't I as an adult enjoy it. I don't want to do adult things in my leisure time. I wanna be a kid again! Paying bills and drinking wine is boring.

Right on!

SpiralBreeze

I've also seen it as a gender issue thing. Like some of my friends husbands are way older than me and it's perfectly ok for them to be on the Xbox all day, but when I say, I like playing Pokémon, it's like not something a woman is supposed to do? Why is it ok for men to play video games all day?

Litwickfan11

What? Wow... I hate being a Teen, being an Adult must be Horrible

Admin-Apollo

I've also seen it as a gender issue thing. Like some of my friends husbands are way older than me and it's perfectly ok for them to be on the Xbox all day, but when I say, I like playing Pokémon, it's like not something a woman is supposed to do? Why is it ok for men to play video games all day?

The nerve of those ignorant fools.

Litwickfan11

IKR? Gender Issues in Gaming is Horrible...

SourApple

I agree. I always wanted to relive my childhood memories... The only problems I see that stops us from liking pokemon are everyone's opinions. Most people get struck with discriminations that force them to drop what they are into as a hobby or as a past-time.

Sign in to follow this