Sign in to follow this  
Litwickfan11

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Discussion...

Litwickfan11

Alright.

SpiralBreeze

I honestly don't know how I feel about two new versions. I suppose it is something different than the usual third installment of past generations. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I would personally like to see the return of Pokémon walking next to you. I always did enjoy that.

Litwickfan11

I agree with you Spiral. Walking Pokemon was fun, and with these could be being direct sequals, we'll just have to see what happens

EDIT: Limited time offer! Check the First Page!

SpiralBreeze

Can I have a Togepi?

Litwickfan11

Sure! I have the egg somewhere...

Also, it's in game

Daykora75

Somewhat News/Interesting Fact/Alert

In Black and White, there was a placeholder for alternate forms for Kyurem!

Coincidence? or is it a hint?

... I get the feeling that people know this, but for those that don't, here it is! (I found this out on Bulbapedia.)

Litwickfan11

Interesting Day....

I'm going to be introducing DP. DP= Discussion Points.

The more you have, the closer you are to rank up, but this will only work until you are a Pladin, then you need to do other things too.

Everybody starts at Zero, but the More you discuss, the more you'll be able to rank up, also their will be a Shop.

(If this Sounds like anything Runies would do, I give all credit for the ideas that are like hers to her)

tritman1

Hey I'll join the discussion

Litwickfan11

Awesome!

SpiralBreeze

I wonder if there will be any new areas, besides Black City and White Forest, maybe a new place distinct to each version. I honestly thought they were going to make it for the 3DS, since they've had to lower the price on it. They would need a game like Pokémon to boost sales. Personally I don't like the 3DS and I'm glad that it can be played on the DSi. 3D graphics give me headaches and I can't even see the 3D effects because I've been wearing glasses for so long they've diminished my depth perseption. Did you know 1 out of 3 people can't see 3D? All I see is the split colors.

Litwickfan11

Wow, interesting to know. I always tunr the 3D off when I play my 3DS.

It would boost sales, but I think a spin-off game should be on the 3DS first that can work...

SpiralBreeze

Yep, I also read that there was a warning for children issued by Nintendo that the 3D graphics can damage developing eyes. Something like 6 and under. I don't remember the exact age. In either case, I think Pokémon while it has advanced, should probably stick to it's roots. I mean it's a formula that has worked for over 15 years right? I mean if I wanted a first person walkthrough of Pallet Town, then they should make a multi player game online or for Wii. I like watching my sprite walk across the map. Obviously I don't think they're ever gonna do that, but everything 3D and augmented reality is getting on my last nerve. I live in a crime infested city, I don't need my reality augmented any more thank you very much. Sorry about the rant by the way, but it's the reason I've been playing Pokémon all these years: stability.

Litwickfan11

I can agree with you on that. Pokemon has almost flawless system....Well, For now, let's discuss Ideas for one thing.

*Fanfare Plays*

SPECIAL CHALLENGE! Discuss the posibility of the:

SAFARI ZONE!

The Winners are Pop and Spiral!

SpiralBreeze

Oh my god yes! Bait Bait Bait!

Litwickfan11

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safari Zone needs to return, what are some of your Ideas?

popandbop

Please-please safari zone.

Sorta like the one in HG/SS, lots of out of region pokemon.

Litwickfan11

That would be nice. It should be less time based

SourApple

I honestly think that Safari Zones should include the use of Safari Items... It takes too much time and lots of storage data. They should resort to the ones in R/S/E where they branch off into several directions that have unique habitats. I would do anything for a Shuckle to be in a Safari Zone again. The areas of the Safari Zone could be unlocked as you collected badges or attended a certain in-game event.

SpiralBreeze

I agree with SourApple. There could be like four separate habits, each unique with different Pokémon. Like a rain forrest, a dessert/ or African plain like setting with lots of rocks and dried out trees, a shore type place with fun puddles to step in where you can also fish and surf, and then maybe an entire block area where it's nothing but such tall grass you can barely see yourself, and it sways and it's really windy.

tritman1

Safari Zone would be GREAT if it was in the 2nd game. They should have Pikachu in there.

Admin-Apollo

Then where should the Safari Zone be?

How about Iccirus City?

Near Lacunosa Town?

South of Undella?

Perhaps in Route 18?

popandbop

Near Iccurius City.

tritman1

Not in Route 18 because Theres not enough space.

Not South of Undella because South of Undella is filled with oceans.

Not Iccirus City because there is bunches of trees and buildings.

Near Lacunosa Town is PERFECT. Because near there is a lot of space and it could replace some trees in the north of Route 12.

SpiralBreeze

I would say that since Castelia City is modeled after Manhattan, they could make a Governors Island that would be the Safari Zone, only accesible by ferry and only in spring and summer like in real life. You could get a ticket to the ferry after you complete x number of gym badges or do some other event, which grants you access to the ferry with a ticket. No one would live on the island like in real life, and maybe it even shuts down at a certain time as well.

popandbop

Next to Iccurius City.

Pronounced I-currrr-eus.

EDIT: I like the above idea. ^ ^_^

Sign in to follow this