What deck has the most power out of the three

goodguytwo

I'd go with the Grass Deck, which I chose, because of the great healing power... you will start with useless hoothoots and caterpies but later get the evolutions... p.s. Wigglytuff is GREAT!

Well, that's really to me just a matter of personal preference, ****** want a straight out answer for me I would say water, ******** and grass are also very good. For *********, most times it just depends ******* kind of deck my opponent has. I always try to go with the strongest possible type against my opponents, ******** though grass is a very great deck with lots of potential, I can't seem to harness that potential and to be honest, I haven't won a single game with the grass deck because of my inexperience with the type. ******** it really comes down to is, again, personal preference and skill with different types. Although I think water is a greater type I just work very well with the fire type and it's a better type for me. You really have to find your balance ******** decks your good with. I hope you have fun playing! Edit: That's strange... Why are some of my words covered in stars like that?

For pure power the fire deck has the strongest attacks; Typhlosion does 120 and Magmortar can do 150. The grass deck has decent power, however its strongest asset is its healing trait; Meganium and Torterra heal while they attack. The water deck has great balance; Strong attackers with Feraligatr, Kingdra, and Ursaring, and healing capability with Vaporeon.

I'm not sure. But I will take a second and mark down some card combinations and see if I can get a combo that I don't get butchered with. It's a pain in the butt to gather cards when the deck keeps changing after I win.

I wish I had my favorite Butterfree card. I like the card art because they got my favorite color (butter yellow) right. And it always makes me giggle to use it.

Oh well, maybe I can get my mom to buy me the new cards so I can try some of the black and white cards.

I find Flareon is WAY more useful. Three energy and discard one for 90 damage, which destroys most basics in one attack. The others rely on discarding two, so you can't refuel them as quickly as Flareon. Once deck editing is allowed, I definitely envision a Flareon speed deck.

Personally, I feel that this is the wrong kind of question to ask.

Which is more powerful? Why does it matter? When you're just playing the AI, just play with your favourites. Some matches will be harder because of type matchups, some will be easier, but all will be winnable with enough luck and strategy.

Now when it comes to playing humans, maybe then it'll be time to talk about which decks are more powerful than others, but none of the current decks are likely to be rated very well there. The only way they'll be sticking around is if a lot of new players keep using them, and/or if gaining new cards is a slow-ish process to keep more complex decks from being built anytime soon.

Wow! Lotsa asterisks in this thread! It's just like those "unnecessary censorship" videos on YouTube! omg_smile.png

Anyway, staying on topic, I'd say that Blade of Grass is the strongest. Torterra is possibly the best card in the beta!

Magmortar and Typhlosion are very good, but I mostly go with Water.

I only used once the Grass deck!

Kingdra and Feraligatr are the power you need, and Vaporeon can heal itself.

Bill helps me too.

In the battle against the fourth trainer, I knocked all her six POKéMON out in one turn.

You don't believe me?

It was with Feraligatr!

you cant say there is an better deck then th other

each of them has bad and good cards

but i prefer the fire cards

casue they have early and late very high damage

I too been preferring the fire deck because of flareon, all though I have only played the water deck once and the leaf deck twice.

I used all three.

Fire is great for an all offensive attack.

Grass is great for stalling and defensive themed players.

Water is more balanced, the attacks aren't that strong, but can hit benched Pokémon.

Really depends on your personal preference.

Archived