[Bug report] Game Freezes and Display Errors

Lionheartex

Hi all,

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it here - if that's ok. So far, amazing job on this program. I've played it for 4 hours straight and been having a lot of fun. It's so convenient to be able to play from the computer - even if it's with starter decks and not a meta deck.

I'd like to report 2 issues:

The first is that the Card reward for defeating an opponent sometimes displays the wrong card - for example, playing with the Fire deck, 4 games in a row I thought I had been getting Magmortars. When I inspected the deck and checked past rewards it had revealed the correct cards.

The second is that I was just playing now with the grass deck, and had Torterra going - then the game got locked up - I was permanently stuck on 'waiting' status and all I could do was look at my hand.

I'm playing on the Google Chrome browser - but unsure of all my flash details - I do know flash is running the latest version.

Hope that helps!

Marcus

I guess in order to not clutter up the boards i will post my bug report here too. During the second league the first game ... it keeps freezing everytime I start my turn

I guess in order to not clutter up the boards i will post my bug report here too. During the second league the first game ... it keeps freezing everytime I start my turn

Update, I was finally able to get past the freeze, by choosing heads instead of tails?! LoL I tried like everything and this happend to work!

Thank you so much Lionheartex and mj718 for the information and details you've provided. I'm sorry to hear that you are having any issues, but thank you for posting as it helps us greatly.

We are currently working on streamlining the forums and bug reporting, so in the near future we will have better ways for the community to let us know of their issues in an even more organized fashion. In the mean time I may move this thread to a better place. So please be advised that if you plan to revisit and bump this thread that it may be in a different location. I will respond to this topic with any action I decide to take, so if you have notifications turned on for replys then you will be able to know where I sent it. teeth_smile.png

I hope your site problems subside quickly and please keep up the good work of reporting to us your concerns and issue so we can get everything working greatly for all of you!

Hey,

In accordance to the freeze bug mentioned above, I think I may have found what triggers it. If not, I think I may have found what may be triggering a different freeze bug. :P

I noticed that if I play too fast, the game will freeze. Here's exactly what I notice happening: If I click on a card from my hand that would attach to a card on the field (say, an energy card on a benched Eevee), and then I click on the target I want to attach to (I would do so out of habit or instinct) before the game asks me what to attach to, it brings up the "view bench" option, thus interrupting the action that would otherwise normally be performed with the card I selected from my hand. This makes the game tell me "Wait!" until I select a target to attach the energy to, but since I'm in "View Bench" mode, I can't select a target, and I can't get out of view bench mode 'cause I'm supposed to select a target. ...Or something.

Sorry if this isn't very well explained.... In summary, if you play too fast when attaching stuff, it freeze, apparently due to function interruption. Or at least that's how I see it. Hope this helps. :)

I too am very sorry to hear that you experienced this. sad_smile.png Have no fear - our team of crafty game-makers is eagerly awaiting bug reports just like this!!

Please feel free to submit them to us at <a>support@pokemon.com[/url]

In addition, since you seem to be wonderful at details - I recommend reviewing our tips for reporting bugs HERE.

Best Wishes,

COSSO

Moderator Extraordinaire

“Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”

Hey,

In accordance to the freeze bug mentioned above, I think I may have found what triggers it. If not, I think I may have found what may be triggering a different freeze bug. :P

I noticed that if I play too fast, the game will freeze. Here's exactly what I notice happening: If I click on a card from my hand that would attach to a card on the field (say, an energy card on a benched Eevee), and then I click on the target I want to attach to (I would do so out of habit or instinct) before the game asks me what to attach to, it brings up the "view bench" option, thus interrupting the action that would otherwise normally be performed with the card I selected from my hand. This makes the game tell me "Wait!" until I select a target to attach the energy to, but since I'm in "View Bench" mode, I can't select a target, and I can't get out of view bench mode 'cause I'm supposed to select a target. ...Or something.

Sorry if this isn't very well explained.... In summary, if you play too fast when attaching stuff, it freeze, apparently due to function interruption. Or at least that's how I see it. Hope this helps. :)

I have this exact issue. I was going to submit a ticket to support@pokemon.com, but since I wasn't able to reproduce the issue 100%, I refrained from doing so. I did take screenshots, however.

Archived