Sign in to follow this  
VikesRule

VikesRule's Trading Service (Cards for Packs)

0ldSk00lMew

you got any holo rare candys and catchers?

VikesRule

you got any holo rare candys and catchers?

I believe I have one holo catcher available.

VikesRule

New special for today, 2xMagnezone Prime for only 13 packs! I only can do this once so first come first serve.

trulyawesome

Hey i need a 4-2-2 vileplume line. But i have no packs. I do have a few cards though that i can trade you

VikesRule

Hey i need a 4-2-2 vileplume line. But i have no packs. I do have a few cards though that i can trade you

What cards would you be interested in trading to me?

trulyawesome

I got a drmanitan line(RH), 2 zeks, and anability boar(might be RH). I can trade all of that for the 2 viles.

VikesRule

I got a drmanitan line(RH), 2 zeks, and anability boar(might be RH). I can trade all of that for the 2 viles.

I'll have to pass on that, sorry.

trulyawesome

what if I add a regi EX?

VikesRule

what if I add a regi EX?

I could do one Vileplume for the RegigigasEX and the Ability Boar if that would interest you.

trulyawesome

Oh thats not really a good trade now is it? can i add the darms and get 2 instead of 1? I really need 2

VikesRule

Oh thats not really a good trade now is it? can i add the darms and get 2 instead of 1? I really need 2

I can do 2 if you do your original trade of Darmanitan, 2 Zekrom, Ability Emboar and add in the RegigigasEX for both Vileplume.

trulyawesome

could you add maybe a collector to that? If you cant then I understand but I would really appreciate it.

VikesRule

could you add maybe a collector to that? If you cant then I understand but I would really appreciate it.

I could add a collector if you could add card(s) worth 1.5 packs to the trade, other than that, no.

trulyawesome

But according to your thread the Viles=4 packs. My regi+darm+2 zeks+boar=7 Adding a collector would make your side of the trade 6 instead of 4. So I see no need to add another card.

VikesRule

But according to your thread the Viles=4 packs. My regi+darm+2 zeks+boar=7 Adding a collector would make your side of the trade 6 instead of 4. So I see no need to add another card.

Yes but those are the selling values of cards. The only cards I am interested in trading for are the ones listed at the top under the "Cards I'm Looking For" text. At the moment only RegigigasEX is a card I would normally trade for. When I'm doing card for card trades I value the cards I'm receiving less than if I was selling cards for packs.

I'm still willing to trade with you since you are offering a Regigigas but you have to understand that I do not need any of these cards, I'm just trying to help you out. I am willing to do the Regi/Darm/Zeks/Boar for 2 Vileplume trade but I'm not going to throw in a collector unless I get something else, I hope you understand.

trulyawesome

I understand your logic, but im not willing to trade you an extra 4 packs. It was nice attempting to trade with you though. Have a Nice Day.

VikesRule

I understand your logic, but im not willing to trade you an extra 4 packs. It was nice attempting to trade with you though. Have a Nice Day.

That's fine. Have a good day as well.

VikesRule

Special deal: 2 Magnezone Primes for 12 packs! I also have some catchers, rare candy, and celebi available for trade!

trulyawesome

Hey Vikes. I still need those plumes. I have a zek Ex and a hydreigon this time. SO if you want them I can trade them for a 4-2-2 vileplume line.

Sciper

vikes u still got a Celebi i got 3 nd packs here need a 4th Celebi

*edit note* ah nvm just got one but anyways nice prices will be buying from u when im i need of things : )

LordVorminious

I am looking for your Vileplume. I have 2 ND packs in my binder. Can you please add 2 oddishes and one gloom to it?

donderillo

Nothing

20tornadus03

2ND+Tornadus for Celebi?

jose8180

are you still selling the magnezone for 12 packs

pokaimon

Hey man, Any mewtwos for trade?

Sign in to follow this