@Litwick

Daykora75

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not at all. its way better than grammer school in my opinion. I get really burnt out but its more i a good way. I don't really know how to explain it. lol Just don't worry you'll be fine.

it will as long as you hang out with the right people, do your homework, and go to your classes. Basically follow the rules lol.

At my school theres a card club and i play pokemon tcg there. Im also in the archery team and comic book club. Join lots of clubs because they make school like 10x better lol

My friend made a Nintendo Club in my school. It took him months to get permission and people to join. I didn't join because my schedule was busy after school.

Also NEVER make a Gamers Club. With soo many kinds of games and genres, your club will be filled with the kind of gamers you wont like.

Oh! I see. Just to let those who are entering high school, ENTER CLUBS! It makes school a lot more enjoyable (if you don't like it) and make sure you hang out with the right people. Also, I agree with frank: do your homework (including studying) and follow the rules, and you'll be fine in HS. :)

... Lol, I said no posting off topic, but I already got the opinions of peoples. :)

Archived