@Litwick

Daykora75

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh! I edited the RP a tad. I still need to get the Professors names. Any ideas? They should go along with the plant theme. Please don't post all female or all male names! Thank you ahead of time! (Also, I double posted on my own thread... wow. I'm enforcing that rule all right! lol!)

Oo! I like Ceder. Prof. Ceder. Prof. Maple. ... I think Jasmine is already a character, plus it's a first name. Thanks a ton! That leaves 1... (oops! I meant already a character in Pokemon. I'd prefer trees/plants not already used)

... Cynda, stop posting on here please. Not trying to be rude, but clearly you didn't read what I posted, which is just a common manner on the Interwebs. Don't try to help, when you don't even know the topic. Also, don't act like a child and post, "I DID READ ALL OF THE POSTS," afterwards. Just stop posting, please.

Wow... Life is weird sometimes... This was directed towards Lit.

@Duck, that's fine. Just don't post anything more unless it is about this... I got all strict on cynda because he should have looked back and wasted 2 posts length.

... Well, I meant that it's freakily coincidence that I chose the right one without even looking at your post... I had a 1/3 chance, but still... freaky...

Archived