Sign in to follow this  
RizuChan

Puerto Rico

RizuChan

Any puerto rican players out there? :D

I'm from the west side, and would love to know if there are more people around here also enjoying this amazing Pokemon TCG Online game. Would be fun to have our own little community so we can keep in touch and discuss stuff. ^^

P.S.: If anyone knows what I need to do to separate the paragraphs please let me know -- I've tried hitting Enter (and leaving a vast amount of space sometimes) but whenever I confirmate the edit all the lines get bunched up together again. >:

----------

Hay algunos jugadores puertorriqueños por ahi? :D

Yo soy del area oeste de Puerto Rico, y me encantaria saber si de casualidad se encuentran mas personas por aqui disfrutando de este juego Pokemon TCG Online. Creo que seria divertido tener ************** comunidad para mantenernos en contacto y poder ayudarnos unos a otros, etcetera. ^^

Prince_Ludwig

Shift + Enter.

LIKE THIS.

RizuChan

Shift + Enter.

LIKE THIS.

<strike>I tried that too, but it still won't show up when I hit edit. >:</strike>

Update~!

Nevermind, it finally worked. :D

Andeury

Yes I am from San Juan, in the game I chose Boston because that my favorite City. This is an amazing Pokemon TCG Online game. Have a Great Day. PS. Hablo español pero me gusta practicar mi ingles.

RizuChan

I prefer English over Spanish a million times over, so no issues with me if you want to keep talking in English. :D

I'm from Mayaguez, and I agree. This is an amazing game -- makes me remember the GameBoy Color version they released way back... Man I played that game so much, up until the GameBoy Color and it got stolen, >:

Also, being able to play with cards online is amazing, since it means people that like to keep them mint condition don't have to go around using them. They can just use the cards online if they fear them getting too busted. XD

Admin-Apollo

I was born in Levitown near Bayamon. Im proud to be Boricua and a Pokefan!

RizuChan

Oh yes, boricuas all the way. :D

I have a lot of friends that are from the metro area -- I know one of them was interested in starting a pokemon community, with gym leaders and everything, around the Sagrado University. We'll see how that goes and if it gets enough interest I might contemplate suggesting him the making of a small forum for puerto ricans to log in and find one another.

Like an unofficial Puerto Rican Pokemon League or something. :P

I think they were also planning on hosting a TCG tournament, so when I find out more about that I'll post it around here for you guys to know with any relevant info. ^^

coqui53186

I am Puerto Rican but I live in Chicago.

RizuChan

Yay! More people keep popping up! :DD

Have you all finished the Trainer Challenge of the three leagues (Gold, Platinum, Diamond)? I did, and it was awesome. Some battles were a breeze, and others were quite the challenge. Some I had to fight 8+ times due to bad luck in drawing cards , especially when my deck was naturally weak to theirs. XDD

coqui53186

No only finished gold and platinum.

Andeury

I did it twice, because of the game Maintenance lost my information in the process. But it was fun

gardevoir7410

hi i'm from Puerto Rico, can you belive i found this when i googled pokemon tcg puerto rico? cause i can't

gardevoir7410

oh yea and i finished the three leagues to i was gonna go for the speed run but i always end up getting busy and if anyone from P.R. reads this can you comment cause this is kinda empty

Lost_Memories

Hello everybody, im from puerto rico as well, im from the San Juan area and im interested in playing the tcg in person. I own 0 cards but got some cash, so if anyone can advise me where to buy and what to start with ,it would be nice XD

Lost_Memories

Also, i used to play Yugioh and Magic the gathering. I used to play in the bayamon shop called Gaming Zone, but i havent gone in sometime and im interested in pkmn tcg more then other tcg games. XD

ChaosOrphen

Go to any local superstore aka target, or hobby and card stores to get pokemon cards

jgdl223

dose lost memories mean in this game or in reality

ChaosOrphen

Also, i used to play Yugioh and Magic the gathering. I used to play in the bayamon shop called Gaming Zone, but i havent gone in sometime and im interested in pkmn tcg more then other tcg games. XD

Try going to the gaming zone, you never know if you might get some cards

Lost_Memories

Wow, thats the fastest reply in the history of the internet hahaha XD. I saw a store in Plaza las Americas ( are you from PR ) and they where selling a themed deck based on fire from black and white... Can i buy 2 of those, mix the best cards, get some boosters and be ready to play ?

jgdl223

u can buy those new decks and play with them online but there r only sertain packs that have codes in to let you play with new cards online. i have this problem not being able to buy packs that have a code in. the packs that defernately include codes come out in august some time

jgdl223

could i also intrest u in reading my book in progress, the story of green, find more details at the home contacts page

ChaosOrphen

Wow, thats the fastest reply in the history of the internet hahaha XD. I saw a store in Plaza las Americas ( are you from PR ) and they where selling a themed deck based on fire from black and white... Can i buy 2 of those, mix the best cards, get some boosters and be ready to play ?

As long as you have 60 cards! and No i'm not from puerto rico sorry, but I went there on vacation and it was awesome!!!

Have fun in the world of pokemon tcg!

ChaosOrphen

could i also intrest u in reading my book in progress, the story of green, find more details at the home contacts page

Hey Lost Memories, you should take his advice

Lost_Memories

thanks, im more interested in playing in person, there is something about holding the cards that makes it more fun, plus i can talk to people XD

ChaosOrphen

thanks, im more interested in playing in person, there is something about holding the cards that makes it more fun, plus i can talk to people XD

It is a lot of fun in person, and I recommend becoming better in real life before trying to master the pokemon tcgo

Sign in to follow this