Codes for Real Life Items

DogJosha

I have codes for booster packs and theme decks but I have no intention to play Online. It would be nice to get something in return for the codes though. So I will trade my codes for actual cards. If this is not allowed, please let me know. If it isn't allowed and this is confirmed by a moderator, then I will give the codes away for free.

I have codes for 1 theme deck and 11 booster packs. I am mainly interested in Next Destiny and Noble Victories, but I will entertain cards from any Black and White boosters. Also, I am interested in building up my supply of energies, especially steel, dark, and neutral/special energy types.

My only contact info is. Although codes will be sent privately (since anyone would be able to redeem them if I posted them on here), I prefer to try and make a deal through here so that everyone can see what kind of offers I am receiving in case they want to offer something better.

*edited by prof steel

Sorry, not interested in online cards... That is the reason I'm getting rid of these codes to begin with...

Edit - I picked up the Pokemon TCG after 11 years of not playing it. The only reason why is to relive an old thrill between me and my best friend. We are only interested in playing each other so online cards have little to no value to us.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it might not be okay to trade for real-life items. It's usually only kosher to trade for same-tier things. I.E. Real cards for real cards, online cards for online cards.

Sorry, not interested in online cards... That is the reason I'm getting rid of these codes to begin with...

Edit - I picked up the Pokemon TCG after 11 years of not playing it. The only reason why is to relive an old thrill between me and my best friend. We are only interested in playing each other so online cards have little to no value to us.

Email sent, if you're interested.

Since this may not be a kosher topic (for whatever unwritten illogical reasoning a moderator might be able to come up with, no disrespect intended), I guess I will settle with giving these away for free. If this is allowed however, it would be nice for a moderator to say so so that I don't waste future codes.

If real card for real card trades are allowed, please let me know about that too.

can i please have a couple free 5 boosters and 1 theme deck

or as many as you are wiling to offer(more would be appreciated)

Hello there!

Trading for physical items is not allowed on these forums due to the required exchange of personal information in order to do so. This is for the protection of our players, so please refrain from posting any emails, names or addresses as we want our players' privacy to be secure. Sorry!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived