Don't have much, don't need much.

TheSorkanist

Alright, so, I don't have a lot, mostly because all of the stuff that I had, I had to trade my entire collection for, so, I'm only going to list my most notable cards. So, here they are:

1x Zekrom ND

2-2-2 Hydreigon Line (non shiny)

1x Cleffa (CoL)

1x Feraligatr Prime

1x Typhlosion Prime

1x Vanniluxe from NxD

5x Eelektrik (4 normal, 1 RH)

1x Darmaxitan

2x Level Balls

5x Prism Energies

1x Junk Arm

1x Crushing Hammer (RH)

1x Sages Training

4x DCE (3 normal, 1 RH)

1x Skyarrow Bridges

3x N (non full art)

1x Eviolite

2x Pokemon Communication

4x PONT

2x Super Rod

1x Zekrom EX

What I mostly want is packs, preferably Next Destinies, but I will take any packs. Just make an offer on anything here, and I'll make my own decisions accordingly, if you don't think something is fair, just say so, and I'll try to make it fair for both you and me. Thanks again!

CARD WANTS:

Zekroms

Reshirams

Kyurem (Big Want)

Any EX cards

Catcher

Rare Candy

Junk Arms

Primes

Blastoise

Vileplume

Pachirisu

FA or Cards that have the possibility to be FA (Fliptini, Terrakion, etc)

Thundurus

Collector

Ability Emboar

Hydreigon

Pont

Shaymin

Golduck Line

Floatzel Line

Roast Reveal Ninetales

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you offered something else, then I could do it, I don't really want to trade 3 prisms for a card I basically already have. Sorry. What else would you want for them?

But, Cleffa actually has some competitive play value to it, while Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno aren't really that playable. So, pretty much, in my terms, quality > quantity. That's what a lot of people on TCG online don't understand, that's why I got most of these cards by offering so many crap cards. So,

tl;dr, no, sorry. My main priority is packs.

Guys, please don't bring your trade discussions into my thread.

For those of you out there, everything is still here for trade, leave me offers, packs get more priority.

I have no packs, so let me just start with that. I do have some cards that you may find worthwhile, but first, I noticed you said that you didnt list all your cards. I'm looking for 3-3 Sheertic, 3-2-1 Reuniclus, 4 Twins, 3 Sages....you got any of those?

I only have 1 twins, so, I see that you have a trade thread of your own, so, I'll go there and see what you have, and I do have a cubchoo I think as well, so, I'll try to find something on your trade thread that would be good for you and me.

Hey, I have some rare candies I'd be willing to trade.

Do you have any packs for trade?

Also, which kyurem do you want?

I have kyurem NV.

No, sorry, I don't have any packs right now, I'm supposed to be getting a couple of packs in the next couple of weeks, so, no, and I am wanting the kyurem from NV, if I say I want anything that has an EX form, and I don't say EX, then I also want the normal form. When I say any EX's, I also mean Kyurem EX. So, I do want that Kyurem, and I'm willing to give up what I have for it.

Archived