Forgot how to change the playing field

GR0

Stupid question here: I'm probably overlooking something really simple (especially because I have used it multiple times...), but: I forgot where you can change the playing field. I mean the field you see in battles (with all the card zones and such). The ND field is getting boring with its black/white color scheme. Can't believe I can't find that option anymore...

The old playing fielod is gone. However you have to choose between the new "boring" ND field and the pail white field. (wich i prefere).n You can change to the white one by clicking on the little map looking button when in a game, in the bottom left corner. Then the entaire field will change to white colour.

Thanks for the reply, found it. Seems it has been completely overhauled: there were 3 fields before after all, and they were selectable outside a game. Never thought that icon was a button (heck, I never even noticed it, hidden away like that and looking different from a regular button). Sucks they deleted the old fields...

Archived