Litwickfan11

213.gif

Shuckle, (Buzz) @ 252 Def/ 252 SpD./ 4 Hp

Nature:Sassy Ability: Sturdy Item:Absorb Bulb

Moves: Power Trick

Stone Edge

Earthquake

Sludge Bomb

Before you say why Shuckle won't work, Look up the Defenition of the Move Power Trick! This thing will maim anything, thanks to power trick.

598.gif

Ferrothorn(Barbs) @252 Atk/252 SpD/4 Hp

Ability:Iron Barbs Nature: Lonely Item:Meadow Plate

Moves: Iron Head

Power Whip

Stealth Rock

Curse

Whimsicott is my Subseeder. This is a Pyhiscal sweeper

563.gif

Cofagrigus(Coffin) @252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD

Nature:Relaxed Ability:Mummy Item:Lum Berry

Moves: Trick Room

Protect

Will-o-wisp

Embargo

Good Pokemon, and Embargo for when I need to Nullify Chioce Specs.

199.gif

Slowking(Arthur)@ 252 SpA/ 252 SpD/ 4 Hp

Ability:Own Tempo Nature:Quiet Item:Choice Specs

Moves: Psychic

Power Gem

Scald

Trump Card

Special Sweeper, nuff said, Also, WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE TRUMP CARD!!!!!?????

547.gif

Whimsicott(Fluff) @ 252 Hp/ 252 Speed/ 4 SpD

Ability: Prankster Nature: Serious Item:Focus Sash

Moves: Taunt

Trick Room

Leech Seed

Substitute

Subseeder.

442.gif

Spiritomb(Tomb)@ 252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 Hp

Ability:Pressure Nature: Bold Item: Spooky Plate

Moves: Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

Nasty Plot

Ominious Wind

0/10.

The movesets are bad (Trump Card Slowking?), only one user of Trick Room, and that Shuckle will never work.

Also that Cofagrigus is dead weight.

Seriously! What's with all the Trump Card Hate?

I see, come rate my team once smogon is out of your mind!

Cofagrigus= Wall, and I gave it Trick Room. Should I replace Spirtom?

P.S This Will be For Doubles.

i think the top 4 pokemon are a good choice but should rethink the move set out a bit

such as if u are doing doubbles should include moves such as surf. blizzard, rockslide, earthquake and move like that... also u should consider moves like protect to confuse ur opponent in what stratergy or what direction the game will be played in....

anyway these were some ideas....

Shuckle should not have attacking moves like eartquake and sludge bomb. It is too weak to pull it off. Give it protect and or substitute to last longer. Teach Ferrothorn leech seed and Slowking isn't a good choice, Reuniclus is better. Spiritomb doesn't need two ghost moves so change one. Overall I give it 4 out of 10

Centrix- Shuckle has a move that not many people know, but it is a deadly move. Power Tricks switcheds Attack and Deffense, and any boost's transfer over too. Basically, In trick room, Shuckle will kill anything it can get a supper effective against.

Day- Thinking of Changing Spiritomb out

Shuckle should not have attacking moves like eartquake and sludge bomb. It is too weak to pull it off. Give it protect and or substitute to last longer. Teach Ferrothorn leech seed and Slowking isn't a good choice, Reuniclus is better. Spiritomb doesn't need two ghost moves so change one. Overall I give it 4 out of 10

slowking and slow bro are the best, if u dont believe me ask anyone about my team and they will tell u they are beasts of slowness and power,lol

Centrix- Shuckle has a move that not many people know, but it is a deadly move. Power Tricks switcheds Attack and Deffense, and any boost's transfer over too. Basically, In trick room, Shuckle will **** anything it can get a supper effective against.

Day- Thinking of Changing Spiritomb out

The plan is foiled with taunt

Here are what I see as problems:

<ol>

[*]I don't think Trump Card is bad, but it would be better on another Pokemon (a.k.a. a Normal type)

[*]As said, I don't think it is bad, but it isn't practical. By the time you get down to 1, you'll be gone, even with the boost of Trick Room. He'll be gone (just guessing) in about 2 or 3 physical electric, bug, dark, grass, or ghost attacks.

[*]Shuckle should be put in either early or late game, depending. Power Trick is useful, but leaves Shuckle open for 1 turn, allowing for the opponent to home in on it if the other Pokemon isn't a bother. Stone Edge is one, major worry for Shuckle, a common move used.

[*]Tyranitar and Heatran could sweep it. (If you want an explanation, I will give one.

</ol>

This is what I see. If you can counter any statement, please do so.

<ol>

[*]Thank you for actually giving me an explanation about Trump Card

[*]Actually, Slowking can survive a lot longer against Ghost Type attacks

[*]Yes, it might be a common worry, but if you look at it's defenses, they are the highest in the game, so not unless it is ganged up upon, it would Sweep an entire team with EQ, for the speed bosst that is.

[*]For T-TAr and Heatran, I have a little surprise called Earthquake, and Slowking

</ol>

1.) Welcome!

2.) True. Thinking about it, the physical attackers aren't a great worry for Slowking, as only Eelektross could even do any major damage with its attack. It might hurt it, but you will still be alive, allowing for at least 1 attack, possibly two if you are quicker.

3/4.) Yes, it does have high defenses, but did you read what I said? Power trick switches its Attack with its Defense, allowing for a OHKO, since it has low, or lower, HP. A super-effective, STAB Stone Edge with a Tyranitar or a super-effective, STAB Iron Head with a Heatran high in attack (which isn't wise, but people may do so to trick others into thinking it is a SP. Attacker, ramming it with an Iron Head, Stone Edge, or even possibly a Flame Charge/Fire Fang

If Heatran/Tyranitar do go second... well maybe not Heatran with his 4x weakness, then they could still at least get rid of a good amount of its HP, then destroying the second turn. Unless you have another Pokemon out (having Ferrothorn to help is not a good idea as it could also be destroyed with an attack and EQ, leaving your other few that are not as threatening), then they will attack Shuckle if they know the metagame as Power Trick Shuckle in this team was not just created by you.

This team is a nice team, nonetheless. Most will not have a Heatran, and some may have Tyranitar but will probably aim at destroying Spiritomb if they are not intelligent. Ferrothorn may be attacked, but most will ignore it, possibly giving you a chance to eliminate T-tar or the other Pokemon. It has good coverage and a good strategy. I'm not skilled in it, but I'm sure other Pokemon that are physical sweepers could also destroy this as well such as a possible Eelektross or a Dusknoir (though you have Spiritomb to cover). I don't know of others, but mostly Physicals will destroy Shuckle and Ferrothorn, leaving your two others to cover. Since this is doubles, having Shuckle/Ferrothorn and Spiritomb/Slowking is probably a good idea.

:) Yayz! wow... lol, I meant to write "Shuckle/Ferrothorn with Spiritomb or Slowking"... not and... That's what I get for not checking it over.

Also, if Cofagrigus is your Trick Room person, have Shuckle with him (The explanation is after the next sentence.). Also, I think if you had Cofagrigus with Disable and Taunt then that would be really helpful with setting up Shuckle. You could probably eliminate a lot of the other's team since Shuckle then could set up and use at least 2 attacks. (Since Cofagrigus also has Mummy, it most likely won't be attacked as much as others if it has a good ability so Protect is somewhat useless (plus it has good defenses). (... thinking about it, keep Protect. Just swithc Embaro with Disable.) Embargo is useful, but not as useful as setting up your Pokemon. It would be useful on a team trying to outlast the other. Plus, with Disable, a Pokemon would have to switch out if it had Choices.

That's ok. You were actually the most helpful.

*Gives everyone else the evil eye*

I'm thinking of switching Tomb's Evs around.

Though I haven't actually played competitvely, I know the game somewhat well. Also, I edited my above post. I think Embargo should be switched with Disable (explained above).

Well, it's really mostly Burn and Sleep...

Burn cuts a pokemons attack in half, so it makes pyshical moves harder to OHKO a pokemon. Unless it has guts.

Badly Poison increases in Damage each turn, and will defeat Stallers.

Sleep makes yu completly defensless, allowwing for your opponent to get a Free Charge on MOves like Focus Punch.

Paralysis doesn't do much, and will make you go first in TR

Archived