Diff between novice and expert?

ariesfung

Is that the only diff in expert is that if you win you get a token (that I have no idea what it does...)? People probalby bring in their best deck in there but I have seen people use decks with zone and zekrom in novice game vs my cheapo all common basic deck lol. Do you actually lose anything if you lose in expert? If not then I might as well go play in expert only.

There exactly the same apart from

You gain +1 token in Expert

Expert counts towards your leader board

and people usually have better decks in expert, but like today i versed someone with my testing 'Round' deck and the opponent in novice had 2 Mewtwo EX's, Shamin EX, Regigas EX and much more super cards. but normally in novice you get people with the basic electric deck and not too good decks, and in expert you get the EelZones, ReshiBoars Mewtwo EX's, ZPST and so on.

yup the main difference is just deck quality and player skill generally but i always test decks in expert anyways, its dumb to play in novice to keep your win/loss better (especially since i dont even know where it is or if it exists yet) if you think your good enough and have a good enough deck then feel free to play expert for more fun, but keep in mind if you have no chance of winning 90% of games its not fun for the people you play.

On the other hand I love to use really crappy decks. Most of the time I have no chance to win but I did make a guy rage quit by knocking out his Zekrom that has 70 dmg with my just upgraded Raticate ^_^

Archived