How to unlock pokemon?

Shalkan

Can someone explain to me how do you unlock pokemon. I know you can get starter decks in TC, can get new decks via real-life purchase, but is there any other way ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can. If you buy theme decks they'll come with a code card saying that you can unlock them online and in the TC. You can do this buy going to the shop area and redeeming the code. You can also buy packs with the Pokemon TCG logo on them. Just redeem your code and you'll get a booster credit to buy a pack. Then go to PVP and go to you collection and open your packs.

Hope I helped :)

Stealth_Is_Key

"Silence!"

Did all the challenges, unlocked all the basic decks, but there's no point in going on with this game. There's no reward in the long run.

If you could unlock 1 or 2 cards via playing the PvP portion of the game, it'd be fine. Unfortunately that's not the case :(

I guess the reward is not earning points, but earning friends and rivals, as well as designing your own strategy for real life gameplay in tournaments. Some of those tournies actually have cash prizes, if I'm correct.

Archived