Trading mewtoo EX

Club-Mariner

Still trying to complete my first couple of decks and don't want to start on a new one. Looking for packs. All ND if possible.

10ND and a Cobalion NV worth 2 packs for the mewtwo

Hey Gota. There is a public offer up for that same amount. I will think about it if I start getting impatient. and that one closes.

Give me a few minutes to think it over fighter. Oh I should add that the decks I'm trying to complete are grass>fire>fighting. In case anyone is offering things that are not packs.

Give me a few minutes to think it over fighter. Oh I should add that the decks I'm trying to complete are grass>fire>fighting. In case anyone is offering things that are not packs.

I have to go soon, if you're looking to build those decks, I could add a 2-3 Arcanine Line from ND to help your fire deck instead of the cobalion if you want.

Set on arcanine line but thanks for offering. :) Don't want to rush a decision. I've had the card for less than an hour lol.

Haha, take your time. THere'll probably be better offers than me as I only have 10 packs left anyway. Good Luck!

Archived