Next Destinies special: Awesome selection of cards for trade - cheap!

SlowpokeXXL

Hello everyone,

For a limited amount of time, I am selling a bunch of competitive and rare cards for the lowest prices around on these forums. There is just 1 catch – which is that I WILL ONLY ACCEPT NEXT DESTINIES (ND) PACKS, or Mewtwo Ex if the offer is good. Please do not offer anything else!

You can’t build an epic competitive deck with just ND cards, so this will be the perfect chance for you to obtain some of the best non-ND cards cheaply. In return, you’ll be helping me build up a stack of ND cards, which I will be trading aswell a bit later on to fulfill your needs from that set. I’m Aiming to open a couple 100 ND packs, but I can only do that with YOUR help!

Few notes:

*Once a deal is agreed on, you put the right amount of packs in your binder, then I will send you the trade offer.

*Special deals will be listed behind the card(s) in question sometimes. You’ll get them even cheaper when this is the case!

*Listed prices are firm; they cannot be negotiated (except for ND cards that I have).

* Will toss in a bonus star holo if your order doesn’t round off (example: 14.5 packs total = 15 packs for your order + bonus star holo).

Here’s the price list:

-

---1 PACK---

-

Eelektrik Reverse Holo x4

Victini (V-Create) x2

Victini (Fliptini) x4

Beartic (sheer cold) x3 - 3 for 2 packs!

Virizion NV x2

Serperior (Royal heal) x2

Jirachi x3

Landorus x3

Hydreigon x3

Haxorus x3

Cinccino do the wave x3

Emboar ability promo x3

Archeops Rev Holo x2

-

---1.5 PACKS---

-

Thundurus Full Art x4

Pokemon Collector x3

Ho-Oh Legend full x1

Lugia Legend full x1

Palkia Dialga Legend full x1

Darkrai Cresselia Legend full x1

Raichu Prime x2

Gengar Prime x3

Absol Prime x3 - 2 for 2 packs!

Machamp Prime x2

Crobat Prime x2

Cobalion NV x1

Alph Litograph TR x1

Dodrio UD x2

Ninetales HGSS x4

Zekrom x2

Reshiram x2

-

---2 PACKS---

-

Terrakion Full Art x4

Cobalion Full Art x4

Virizion Full Art x4

Victini Full Art x2

N Full Art x2

Kyogre Groudon Legend full x2

Entei Raikou Legend full x1

Raikou Suicune Legend full x1

Lanturn Prime x2

Houndoom Prime x2 - 2 for 3 packs!

Scizor Prime x1

Tyranitar Prime x2

Feraligatr Prime x3

Lucario CoL x4

-

---3 PACKS---

-

Kyurem x4

Electrode Prime x3 - 2 for 5 packs!

Donphan Prime x2 - 2 for 5 packs!

Yanmega Prime x2 - 2 for 5 packs!

Typhlosion Prime x4

Kingdra Prime x2

Alph Litograph set

-

---3+ PACKS---

-

Magnezone Prime x4 - 8 packs each

Suicune Entei Legend full x1 - 4 packs

Rayquaza Deoxys Legend full x1 - 5 packs

Celebi Prime x2 - 4 packs each, 2 for 7 packs!

Mew Prime x4 4 packs each

-

---SPECIAL---

-

10 rares of my choice for 1 ND pack. No doubles, though there might be when ordering this special more than once.

5 packs of my choice (don’t have CoL or BW) for 4 ND packs - I have 10 packs left.

-

-Don't read below this point if you're only interested in big discounts - non discounted + lower value cards below-

-

I shall now quickly list the remaining cards which I use for my own deck – normally they are not for trade of course, but if you offer me normal value in ND packs for them then they are yours.

4x RH Chandelure, 2 packs each

4x Litwick Promo, 0.5 pack each

3x Vileplume UD, 3 packs each

2x Cleffa, 1 pack each

3x Reshiram FA, 2.5 packs each

3x Zekrom FA, 2.5 packs each

4x Pachirisu, 5 packs each

3x Shaymin, 4 packs each

3x DCE RH, 2 packs each

3x Pokemon Catcher RH, 3 packs each

4x Rare candy (2 RH), 3 packs each

0.5 PACKS OR LESS

Eelektrik x6 - 3 for 1 pack!

Victini (V-Blast) x3 - 3 for 1 pack!

Gyarados HGSS x3

Virizion EP x3

Terrakion EP x3

Raichu HGSS x4

Conkeldurr (Craftsmanship) x2

Druddigon x4

Accelgor x3

Blastoise x3

Golduck x3

Slowking HGSS x2

Tyrogue HGSS x3

Hypno HGSS x3 - 3 for 1 pack!

Red Gyarados x1

Leafeon UD x1

Sharpedo x4

You may request for any non listed lower value card aswell, since I will probably have it.

Once I have enough ND packs you’ll no longer be able to get the cards at discount price, so be sure to get them asap! Happy trading :)

If I'm reading this right, I'll offer 5 ND for 5 random packs and N FA.

Deal, put them in your binder and the offer will be incoming shortly :)

i'll trade 6 ND packs for 2-2 scizor prime

1x FA coballion

2x coballion NV

Hey, you'll need to make that 7 packs because 2 Scizor = 3 packs (+2 for Fa Cob + 2 for 2x Cob NV). I see you got 6 packs in your binder, so I'll send an offer with 1 Scizor instead of 2. If you want 2 Scizors instead, then add 1 more ND pack please :P

1x FA coballion

2x coballion NV

Hey, you'll need to make that 7 packs because 2 Scizor = 3 packs (+2 for Fa Cob + 2 for 2x Cob NV). I see you got 6 packs in your binder, so I'll send an offer with 1 Scizor instead of 2. If you want 2 Scizors instead, then add 1 more ND pack please :P

My bad misread the thing thought it was 2 for 2, i'll put another one up and do have the other scyther with 70hp? if not just send the one with 60

1x FA coballion

2x coballion NV

My bad misread the thing thought it was 2 for 2, i'll put another one up and do have the other scyther with 70hp? if not just send the one with 60

Got 1 of both, I'll send 1 of each then to make it a 2-2 line :P cheers

For God's sake, the way this forum works really puts me off making trading threads. The forced 1 space between every line is bloody annoying, and max 1 space per bracket is even more annoying. Makes a good bit of text look like a total clutter. I don't even like the front page when I look at it lol, cards all pile up on eachother and hardly stand out. Blergh.

P.S. didn't catch your edited post, hope all is well :o?

For God's sake, the way this forum works really puts me off making trading threads. The forced 1 space between every line is bloody annoying, and max 1 space per bracket is even more annoying. Makes a good bit of text look like a total clutter. I don't even like the front page when I look at it lol, cards all pile up on eachother and hardly stand out. Blergh.

acutally was wondering do you have any sp metal energy and rainbow

Yeah, don't have many atm though. I can give you 3 Sp metal energies for 1 ND pack if you'd like, but I'm afraid you'll have to get the rainbow energies from Gotaway who sells them for 0.5 pack each (which is a good price), you can also get the metal energies from her for 0.5 each if 3 of them aren't enough :P

Yeah, don't have many atm though. I can give you 3 Sp metal energies for 1 ND pack if you'd like, but I'm afraid you'll have to get the rainbow energies from Gotaway who sells them for 0.5 pack each (which is a good price), you can also get the metal energies from her for 0.5 each if 3 of them aren't enough :P

Acutally managed to get reshiram ex for 3 packs, managed to get bunch of cards i needed, thanks for the offer anyways

Nvm

Alright :o lol

P.S. Pulled basically everything I need, so I'll be adapting some prices now. Could've gotten Mews for 3 packs each guys (example), yet ya buy them + others for a higher price at you know where ;) - ah well.

I have a TON from ND

I need the following

Magnezone Prime x3

V-Create Victini

Virizion NV

Revive x3

Absol Prime

Juniper x4

I have a TON from ND

I need the following

Magnezone Prime x3 (24)

V-Create Victini (1)

Virizion NV (1)

Revive x3 (1.5)

Absol Prime (1.5)

Juniper x4 (2)

Yeah I've got all of that, sorry it took me a while to reply. 31 packs total, I can do it for 29 ND packs. If that's alright with you then please put 29 ND packs in your binder and I'll send you the offer shortly after that. :)

P.S. you did mean ND packs I hope haha, cause I really don't need single cards (except Mewtwo Ex). Will be on for ~1 hour longer, then going to sleep.

Edit: Ah yeah, think you meant ND cards judging on the thread you made. Alright let's see....I could use a Zekrom Ex I suppose. You've been pretty unlucky with the pulls I'd say lol, missing out on Gigas and Mewtwo.

Anyway, Magnezone's #1 strenght is not @ the active pokemon position, meaning that it doesn't have to face Zekrom Ex per say. It would only take 2 turns to get 4 energies (x50, = Zekrom KO) with Eelektrik on the bench aswell. Furthermore, that would net you 2 prizes instead of 1 cause of the EX rule, so it's sorta like a double knockout. It could also well be that you hit Zek for 2 x 50 first, then thundurus it for the remaining 80 if Zone gets k0'd. Lastly, Zekrom, Reshi and Kyurem will get reprinted during March, meaning that it'll become alot easier to obtain (lowering the value). The prizes atm are Magnezone 7-10 packs each, Zekrom Ex 5-6 packs each.

Can trade you 1 Zone + your other wanted cards for a Zekrom and Reshiram Ex. There's pretty much no room to negotiate that offer, so it'll be a plain yes or no. Lmk :P

Darnit I so would do 29 packs for those cards DX. But I meant the opposite :(. Oh well. I will try to get u 29 just give me time :)

Alright hehe, I would prefer that really. Have a gut feeling that Zekrom/Reshi won't maintain their current value for that long. I can give you a price check on your 'main' cards if you'd like, so you can try to sell them for ND packs.

Well yeah, here it is anyway:

Zekrom Ex 5-6 (try 6, should get a taker eventually)

Kyurem Ex 4-5, leans more towards 4 though

Shaymin Ex 4-5, leans more towards 5 I'd say (won't get reprinted, but is easy to KO)

Reshiram Ex 5, I'd say a firm 5 cause people who asked 6 didn't seem to hit it. Could be wrong though, you could try 6 packs first and see how that goes :P (I also have 2 Reshi Ex FA's already, which is basically enough lol)

Gardevoir 1-2, 1 = definite success, unlikely for 2. Tough one, I wouldn't go for 1 pack though.

You can find the other price checks on this thread for non ND cards :P . Btw, I've also got a Musharna (ND) If you still need one. It's valued around 1 pack, so I'll throw that in if you make it 30 packs. ;)

Archived