yay looks like ND is coming :D

Sprite0

I hope I manage to get a few EX's, Prisim, DCE, oh never mind I want it all haha

This is a pretty nice set, I just hope the online pull rate isn't 2 EX's + 1 FA EX every 36 packs like in the booster box's

This is a pretty nice set, I just hope the online pull rate isn't 2 EX's + 1 FA EX every 36 packs like in the booster box's

That would be awfull, but i guess they would be the same?

That would be awfull, but i guess they would be the same?

I'm not sure how it works online, I guess they are like buying singles so you could in theory get 7 EX's in 7 packs, and then someone else could get nothing in 7 packs, but I really am just guessing.

My pull rates online have been random

pull rates online are random because the coding for the packs is random.in real life the last 3 cards will always be the best because that is how they pack the packs.that may be better or worse.i have pulled 10 commons twice already in online

guys please write down what you pull from your packs, i feel a conspiracy by TCGO to give semi-**** pulls in the first two weeks

For NV I pulled three kyurems in 10 packs. I doubt the programers who can't even fix eviolite after three months can manipulate the randomness of the packs so sneakily.

guys please write down what you pull from your packs, i feel a conspiracy by TCGO to give semi-**** pulls in the first two weeks

For NV I pulled three kyurems in 10 packs. I doubt the programers who can't even fix eviolite after three months can manipulate the randomness of the packs so sneakily.

You are way luckier than I am. I opened at least 50 NV packs and I got 8 rare Cryogonals and no Kyurem. I swear the game hates me haha

Ive noticed that it seems like, if you open a group of packs at a time, each pack in that group will have similiar cards. Ive gotten approx 50 NV on here, and off the top of my head, 5 Jellicent, 4 Landorus, 6 Beheeyem, 5 Carracosta, 2 Virizion, 1 Cobalion, 1 Terrakion, 1 Terrakion FA, 1 N FA, 1 Fliptini, 0 Kyurem, 5 Golurk, 2 Accelgor, 2 Escavalier, 1 Hydreigon, 3 Vanilluxe, 1 Leavanny, 1 Elektross, 1 Meowth -.-, 4 Cofagrigus (thats four of each), 1 Conkeldurr (ability) among other cards... not exactly balanced pulls.

Ive noticed that it seems like, if you open a group of packs at a time, each pack in that group will have similiar cards. Ive gotten approx 50 NV on here, and off the top of my head, 5 Jellicent, 4 Landorus, 6 Beheeyem, 5 Carracosta, 2 Virizion, 1 Cobalion, 1 Terrakion, 1 Terrakion FA, 1 N FA, 1 Fliptini, 0 Kyurem, 5 Golurk, 2 Accelgor, 2 Escavalier, 1 Hydreigon, 3 Vanilluxe, 1 Leavanny, 1 Elektross, 1 Meowth -.-, 4 Cofagrigus (thats four of each), 1 Conkeldurr (ability) among other cards... not exactly balanced pulls.

Yeah I agree, most of my rares did seem to come in pairs too. I whine about the cryogonals(who wouldn't), but I also pulled 4 Cobalions and 1 FA Cobalion(not complaining there), and lots of Accelgor and Conkeldurr(A) and Archeops.

And looks like I got excited and stayed up for no reason:( No Next Destinies right now...

I've noticed this too. Besides the Kyurems I also got 4 terrakions and 5 Landorus in very close proximity (about 30-50 packs, it's actually documented on my yt channel). Maybe it's just a coincidence. *shrug*

im feeling the same way...

Anyway, ive heard complaints about the coin flips not being equal, (which i dont think has been verified) so it makes me wonder if their randomizer algorithms are correct... (I don't mean to be bashing the programmers in any way, I know how difficult this type of thing can be)

I pulled somepackslast week, and opened almost only rare cards. 3/4 hs pack contained primes. Donphan/Ampharos and Feraligatr. Then i pulled 4 b/w packs and 1 contained FA Reshiram, and another one FA Zekrom. Then in the 3 remaining NV packs ipulled a victiny with it's 120 dmg attack, and one Kyurem. I however already had 3 and dind't need another.(ive opened 2 before and traded one) I think im gonna trade it for some packs when the new set arrives. I haven't spent much money on the codes however... My luck factor have been good.

Opened 10 packs so far and got 1 mewtwo EX, and 1 mewtwo FA, prisim, dce, etc.. So I guess it all really is random.

Now to open the rest of my packs :D

Next Destinies sucks. I opened 36 boosters today, the equivalent of an entire booster box, and pulled exactly ZERO EX cards. Am I the unluckiest person the world, or is anyone else striking out this badly?

Archived