what time can you buying the next destinies boosters?

novstradamus21

I'm assuming 12 Pacific Time since that's what most of the maintenance update times are in. That would mean 3:00AM EST, but who knows. : D No one but the Professors.

It's funny you mention this, because just the other day, I was visiting the TCG Shop and there was a picture there advertising that Next Destinies Booster Packs would be coming soon. If you check again right now, the advertisement has been removed, and there's no explanation at all about it. The only message listed in the shop right now is that we'll be able to redeem Next Destinies codes starting today.

Maybe they had to delay the availability of the Next Destinies online booster packs for some reason?

Unless they'll be available later today...

Well strictly speaking they never said they were releasing the packs online on the 8th they just said the codes wouldnt be active till then so who knows when ND packs will be here maybe today maybe tomorrow maybe in a week?

Well strictly speaking they never said they were releasing the packs online on the 8th they just said the codes wouldnt be active till then so who knows when ND packs will be here maybe today maybe tomorrow maybe in a week?

I was gonna ask that. Did they create a thread, let alone even mention that they were planning on implimentingthe ND cards anytime soon? Or at all for that matter...

I got the impression that they were planning on implimenting the new cards in an update, but not the impression that said update would coincide with the physical booster release date. May take 2-3 days, may take 1-2 weeks.. Might not happen at all! (If it does, just be thankful enough for that.) xD

I was gonna ask that. Did they create a thread, let alone even mention that they were planning on implimentingthe ND cards anytime soon? Or at all for that matter...

I got the impression that they were planning on implimenting the new cards in an update, but not the impression that said update would coincide with the physical booster release date. May take 2-3 days, may take 1-2 weeks.. Might not happen at all! (If it does, just be thankful enough for that.) xD

yes they said they were adding the new cards...look at the patch notes under maintance feb 7...something along the lines of we look forward to seeing what new decks/strategies people make with the new cards

Coincidentally none of the moderators are online right now..

I really can't figure out why they wouldn't just tell us.. Why in the world would you let your customers wait for no reason?

I really can't figure out why they wouldn't just tell us.. Why in the world would you let your customers wait for no reason?

Because you really aren't a paying customer. Your are an afterthought customer. This website really produces no extra revenue for the company.. its more of an add on. It may have raise sales SLIGHTLY of store packs. But its not like you are paying a subscription fee for just this service. So the customer service lacks quite significantly because of that aspect.. I really wish it were different, but it is not......And it is very very sad!. I love this game.

Personally I would rather see them put there time and effort/man power and money into DS versions of the game that can be played wifi. It has been a long waited release for the handheld.

Maybe this site will spark someone interest in the handheld versions again

Because you really aren't a paying customer. Your are an afterthought customer. This website really produces no extra revenue for the company.. its more of an add on. It may have raise sales SLIGHTLY of store packs. But its not like you are paying a subscription fee for just this service. So the customer service lacks quite significantly because of that aspect.. I really wish it were different, but it is not......And it is very very sad!. I love this game.

Personally I would rather see them put there time and effort/man power and money into DS versions of the game that can be played wifi. It has been a long waited release for the handheld.

Well, the only reason they would create this site is to make more money, which makes sense.

And i'm not a paying costumer, because i can't be..

But if they want me to be a paying costumer, what i guess their goal is, the least they could do is let me know what i can expect from them.

Well, the only reason they would create this site is to make more money, which makes sense.

And i'm not a paying costumer, because i can't be..

But if they want me to be a paying costumer, what i guess their goal is, the least they could do is let me know what i can expect from them.

I totally agree

Boy, the Pokemon Company gets a D- on customer communication skills.

There are going to be a lot of angry customers today as they log on and find out they can't get the Next Destinies packs.

well the site just let me redeem next destinies codes so hopefully that's a good sign

u redeemed next destinies codes?

Yeah you can redeem the codes already,

But you can't get the ND packs with them yet..

Well, atleast I didn't lose sleep over this *pats self on the back for falling asleep accidentaly LOL*

Btw you can already request for the new cards @ public trade, I don't think it would be like that if ND packs weren't gonna get released today (that'd be pretty hardcore trolling otherwise lol). Pretty sure it'll be next maintenance like Lucario said :P

I only see the 2 theme deck icon in shop. I thought I saw the nd booster in shop a few days ago but now it is gone. It's already Feb 8th. I am not too worry about the online shop. I pre-order some stuff and I don;t know when they will have it available to ship to me.

Archived