Activity

Tyr4el

Is it normal for there be little to no people online at any time? When I login to the PvP area, I usually only see myself in the lobby. Is this normal?

With the way things are, yes. The lobby no longer seems to display everyone that's in one of the chat rooms, but instead seems to only display those that are actually looking at the room, so there's usually not that many people in the lobby, of all places!

With the way things are, yes. The lobby no longer seems to display everyone that's in one of the chat rooms, but instead seems to only display those that are actually looking at the room, so there's usually not that many people in the lobby, of all places!

Would you happen to know the average amount of people online at any given time or is that unknowable to users and only known to admins?

I have no idea about the chatrooms, but you can see how many people are on the forums right with the "Who's Online" box. (Ignore that garbledy-goop down at the bottom. I can't seem to get rid of it!)

<div>

<div class="clear" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; clear: both; font-size: 0px !important; line-height: 0 !important; height: 0px !important; width: 0px !important; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; "> </div>

<footer id="footer" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; display: block; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; "></footer></div>

Archived