Possible new player- some questions

Phoenixfire8

I am looking for a good onling TCG

How complicated can the strategy for pokemon tcg get? for example, is it basicaly meant for children?

How does getting new cards work? I read I have to buy physical booster packs?

Will it cost a lot of cash to become competative?

Welcome Phoenixfire!

• You can set the difficulty to suit you.
  • You get get new cards after winning a battle with the deck that you chose. If you want you can buy physical booster packs to influence the outcome of the battle.
  • If you want want to be very competative, you may need to spend quite a lot.

1. Well you can get really easy to use decks where you practicly just put energy on and attack, but you can get some quite strategic decks, where you can go through your opponents deck, putting 6 of there monsters in the lost zone and then using a card which allows you to win, or theres ones like Reuncluss where you move damage around to stay alive for as long as possible, so at the very top you can have fairly complicated stratergy.

2.When you first start you will be given and electric deck of 60 cards, and after completing 12 matchs in trainer challenge with the fire, grass and water decks you will be given then online aswell. However if you want further booster packs you will have to purchase then and then type the code in online to recive a booster pack online aswell

3.Im not quite sure about this one, but it highly depends on how competive you want to be.

1. Well you can get really easy to use decks where you practicly just put energy on and attack, but you can get some quite strategic decks, where you can go through your opponents deck, putting 6 of there monsters in the lost zone and then using a card which allows you to win, or theres ones like Reuncluss where you move damage around to stay alive for as long as possible, so at the very top you can have fairly complicated stratergy.

2.When you first start you will be given and electric deck of 60 cards, and after completing 12 matchs in trainer challenge with the fire, grass and water decks you will be given then online aswell. However if you want further booster packs you will have to purchase then and then type the code in online to recive a booster pack online aswell

3.Im not quite sure about this one, but it highly depends on how competive you want to be.

Yeah i fully agree to there are extremly good stratergies that contains of cheap cards. I started just buying about 10 cheap codes on e-bay , built a great deck with "Throh" from b/w together with the starter basic lightning deck. Then i continued upgrade the deck, collected more codes, traded for the cards i needed to build a stratergy deck based on Gengar prime, mime jr and the lost zone. Then i upgraded it every week until it reched it's full potential. Then i started collecting for other decks.Now i got about 4 good deck and two weaker wich also works ok tough...I would say i win expert games 70% of the times.

I am looking for a good onling TCG

How complicated can the strategy for pokemon tcg get? for example, is it basicaly meant for children?

How does getting new cards work? I read I have to buy physical booster packs?

Will it cost a lot of cash to become competative?

1. No, you can change the AI diffuculty and there are great players out there.

2. Unfortunatly, yes.

3. Unless your lucky, yes. sad_smile.png

Archived