How to Get Better Cards?

Tyr4el

I'm new too man and i want to know how get better cards too

I think you have to buy the actual paper boosters and redeem the code in the store to get them. But I'm wondering if there's another way. If anyone knows a third-party store online or something, that'd be helpful.

if u keeep batleing and winning u will unlock cards to the deck

But how do you get better cards and decks outside of the basic decks?

Right now no one can get gems and when they come out they will be for avatar items i believe. Right now the only way to get better cards is to buy codes. You dont have to buy paper boosters to get them. You can find the codes for sale online on sites like eBay but make sure when you try to buy a code that the person selling it has GOOD feedback or you could get a used code or fake or something like that.

Also the getting the codes is cheaper then getting paper packs fyi

Right now no one can get gems and when they come out they will be for avatar items i believe. Right now the only way to get better cards is to buy codes. You dont have to buy paper boosters to get them. You can find the codes for sale online on sites like eBay but make sure when you try to buy a code that the person selling it has GOOD feedback or you could get a used code or fake or something like that.

Also the getting the codes is cheaper then getting paper packs fyi

What are some other sites that sell codes?

Archived