Any advice for metal and water deck.

Pknrange

I'm currently trying to make a metal deck with some water pokemon so i can counter reshiphlosion decks. Edit removing the kyurems and putting in donphans

3x coballion

3x phanpy

3x donphan prime

1x cleffa

2x scyther

2x scizor prime

Trainers and supporters

3x junk arm

2x catchers

2x pokemon comm

1x super rod

2x eviolite

1x interviewer question

3x pokemon collector

3x PONT

3x switch

3x energy retrival

Energies

4x Sp. metal energy

3x rainbow energy

2x rescue energy

5x fighting energy

9x metal energy

I'll be burtally honest, this deck isn't going anywhere in its current format.

You have 3 Oaks and a Cleffa for cycling and your deck consists of basics, mostly. There is no point in cycling, just put in more collectors, you'll get what you want.

You have 21 energy and NOTHING to get to a specific card beyond cycling, how about an energy exchanger or two... or three?

3 Junk arms? To bring back what? Rods? 21 energy not enough to fuel the match, have to get every single one back?

And I'm seriously doubting your bench setup, your entire counter is based on 1 water type while the rest of your crew has a big, fat target mark on them for fire types. There is also the fact Zekrom is mighty popular and that you'll be running into a lot of yellow decks, y'know, the ones that resist metal with just about every poke in it.

I don't even know where to start with your deck, it needs to be completely reworked.

I'll be burtally honest, this deck isn't going anywhere in its current format.

You have 3 Oaks and a Cleffa for cycling and your deck consists of basics, mostly. There is no point in cycling, just put in more collectors, you'll get what you want.

You have 21 energy and NOTHING to get to a specific card beyond cycling, how about an energy exchanger or two... or three?

3 Junk arms? To bring back what? Rods? 21 energy not enough to fuel the match, have to get every single one back?

And I'm seriously doubting your bench setup, your entire counter is based on 1 water type while the rest of your crew has a big, fat target mark on them for fire types. There is also the fact Zekrom is mighty popular and that you'll be running into a lot of yellow decks, y'know, the ones that resist metal with just about every poke in it.

I don't even know where to start with your deck, it needs to be completely reworked.

Thanks for your criticism I have worked around my deck hopefully you can give me advice on it again.

Archived