HI everypony what do you think my level 60 Ditto is worth in trade not shure what i want for it

theussenterprise

what would you think my ditto is worth if anythang at all, i know people want them for eggs not sure what to ask for

:P

think i could get a lucario?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

template93.gif?9 Blank flanks are best ponys

Well, It depends on the region. If you have an American/British Ditto and Trade it with a Japanese person, it would be valuable. It's also valuable for people ingame. If your willing to put up with measly offers.

thanks for the help :)

I also have a persian from japan that i might want to trade and a Dahrkri from japan think there worth much, i think i could get a shiny arceus for Darkri

__________________________________________________________________________________

template93.gif?9Blank flanks are best ponys

I think lucario for ditto is fair- like litwick said, if a different region it would be more valuable to different people. Many people have lucario, and many people have dittos. Usually the level doesn't matter, unless it's to do with IV/EV training btw :)

I'm guessing you watch mlp:fim?

Archived