2x catchers (trying to get another one)

1x N

3x pokemon comm

3x PONT

2x fisherman

2x pokemon collector

2x interviewer questions

18 water energy

Rare candy. You need at least 3, probably 4. Getting Feraligatr up as soon as possible should be your #1 priority. You want him on turn 2 as often as possible.

I would go with something like this:

Pokemon: 19

4-2-4x Feraligatr

2-2x Golduck

3x Kyurem

2x Cleffa or 2x Mantine (I would only use 2 of one or the other, or 1 of each, but having 3 is a bit too much IMO. You'd really be just fine running 1 Cleffa or 1 Mantine as well to free up space for something else)

T/S/S: 28

4x Pokemon Collector (you should run 4 in every deck you make, it's just something you need. if you dont have 4 I would try to get them since they are so useful)

10x of the following: Juniper, PONT, N, Sage's Training, Cheren (any combination, whatever you like best)

(I don't think Fisherman is a good play because it uses up a supporter. I think using Energy Retrieval is better, since it's a trainer, you can use it and still use a supporter, and you can use junk arm's to get more)

3 x Junk Arm

3 x Rare Candy

2 x Catcher

2 x Pokemon Communication

2 x Energy Retrieval

1 x Switch

1 x Super Rod

Energy: 13

13x Water

(You also could throw in a DCE or two if you have it for quick outrages with Kyurem)

Obviously this is just my opinion, and in no way am I an expert, but hopefully that would steer you in the right direction. Feel free to list any concerns you may have. If you are worried 13 energy isn't enough, you could add more, but remember, you've got ways to get energy back with Energy Retrevial, so you shouldn't need more than 15.

Try Samurott Ability - Shell Armor prevents damage, and you can power up Hydro Pump by attaching a lot of Energy with Rain Dance.

Samurott Ability is a decent card but the problem is that it's weak to lightning, which is so pravelent in the game right now. Feraligatr is weak to grass and Kyurem is weak to metal, which both aren't played as much as lightning.

Rare candy. You need at least 3, probably 4. Getting Feraligatr up as soon as possible should be your #1 priority. You want him on turn 2 as often as possible.

I would go with something like this:

Pokemon: 19

4-2-4x Feraligatr

2-2x Golduck

3x Kyurem

2x Cleffa or 2x Mantine (I would only use 2 of one or the other, or 1 of each, but having 3 is a bit too much IMO. You'd really be just fine running 1 Cleffa or 1 Mantine as well to free up space for something else)

T/S/S: 28

4x Pokemon Collector (you should run 4 in every deck you make, it's just something you need. if you dont have 4 I would try to get them since they are so useful)

10x of the following: Juniper, PONT, N, Sage's Training, Cheren (any combination, whatever you like best)

(I don't think Fisherman is a good play because it uses up a supporter. I think using Energy Retrieval is better, since it's a trainer, you can use it and still use a supporter, and you can use junk arm's to get more)

3 x Junk Arm

3 x Rare Candy

2 x Catcher

2 x Pokemon Communication

2 x Energy Retrieval

1 x Switch

1 x Super Rod

Energy: 13

13x Water

(You also could throw in a DCE or two if you have it for quick outrages with Kyurem)

Obviously this is just my opinion, and in no way am I an expert, but hopefully that would steer you in the right direction. Feel free to list any concerns you may have. If you are worried 13 energy isn't enough, you could add more, but remember, you've got ways to get energy back with Energy Retrevial, so you shouldn't need more than 15.

Thanks a lot i am trying to get some rare candies but i need to get more packs :(. I'm acutally thinking of replacing the golduck line for 3-3 beartic sheer cold one

That's not a bad idea, but it doesn't really mesh as well with Feraligatr. The reason you'd use Golduck is for it's attack, which does damage for however many water energy you have on the field. So it makes use of Faraligatr's ability very well. Beartic is a decent card, but it's just not all that good with this deck. By no means am I saying you can't or shouldn't use it, but I would say that Golduck works a little bit better just because of it's synergy with Feraligatr.

That's not a bad idea, but it doesn't really mesh as well with Feraligatr. The reason you'd use Golduck is for it's attack, which does damage for however many water energy you have on the field. So it makes use of Faraligatr's ability very well. Beartic is a decent card, but it's just not all that good with this deck. By no means am I saying you can't or shouldn't use it, but I would say that Golduck works a little bit better just because of it's synergy with Feraligatr.

Alright i was just thinking cause my team loses to virizons and its second attack which does 80 damage not counting resisitances

Archived