Finfan (Gatr or charmander?)

Daykora75

Hi I can tradeyou the dw aka deam world leve;l100 perish song recover hyper beam judgement arcus for charmander? I need charmander.

I need Gatr and i cant believe i have a thread named after me. lol. But i only have SS, and the versions before it not White/black. Do u have SS, HG, Platium, Diamond, or Pearl?

Oh. i just read the rest of the first post. i

ok, well u will have to wait a minute for me 2 since i need to get my DS out and try to get at a spot where my wifi wont crash. My wifi sucks.

That's fine. I have to go to through the process of defeating Gary anyway and capturing a Pokemon...

Edit: Would you prefer it to be a Female Charmander? It'll take a bit longer but I might be able to...

Alright! @NintenDuck... how do you migrate Pokemon? I went to send it over but it said, "First migrate your Pokemon"... I thought that's where you went to migrate them...

... It says to wait 24 hours... Can you wait until tomorrow? Sorry... (This was for finfan)

{Edit} I'm going to go to the GTS to try and get one.

{Edit} I have a Charmander to trade, but please be patient.

... It says to wait 24 hours... Can you wait until tomorrow? Sorry... (This was for finfan)

{Edit} I'm going to go to the GTS to try and get one.

{Edit} I have a Charmander to trade, but please be patient.

Yeah, i can wait til tomorrow. I wont be on until like 3:30 eastern time though if that is ok

That's fine. I'll get it to you by tomorrow hopefully.

@cynda, do you still want the charmander? If you do, just trade a junk Pokemon.

No, thank you. I would, but I want to make a team before I do any battling (even one on one). I'm in the room whenever you are ready to trade.

Oh no! You don't need to trade your Arceus. I'll settle for any random Pokemon. I don't necessarily need the Charmanders anyway.

Archived