Weird GTS glitch/error on Black?

mjjfan10

This really is strange... I was playing Black, and I went on the GTS for an Abamasnow... Everything was working fine, until I got to someone then I got a weird error that was like "An error has occurred, please turn off the power." No error code or anything. Soo I had to shut off... I tried again. Everything on the GTS works fine EXCEPT for that one person with the Abamasnow... I've tried it 3 times. Anyone else get this? You can try it if you want... :3

Yeah the GTS can be a bit messy at times, sometimes even dangerous for your game. Lately the GTS has become an untrustworthy place to trade pokemon.

Really? I had no idea... I don't think it's a problem with my cart, it's clean (scrached on the plastic thought :P) and I've never used AR... I think some player is offering a really badly hacked Pokemon or something... Enough to mess up the GTS.

That's exactly the reason. Also NEVER take eggs. Many people like to troll the GTS by putting ridiculous offers like a lvl 100 zekrom for a lvl 9 Reshiram.

• 3 weeks later...

This really is strange... I was playing Black, and I went on the GTS for an Abamasnow... Everything was working fine, until I got to someone then I got a weird error that was like "An error has occurred, please turn off the power." No error code or anything. Soo I had to shut off... I tried again. Everything on the GTS works fine EXCEPT for that one person with the Abamasnow... I've tried it 3 times. Anyone else get this? You can try it if you want... :3

Same thing happened to me about a month ago. I was soscared that I thought is erased my data! That's why I don't trust/use the GTS anymore. Too many ludacrus trades. There's alot of people trying to rip you off

Stealth_Is_Key

"Silence!"

Nah. I don't think the game freezing means that. When someone beats me to the trade it says "This Pokemon is Unavaliable" Or something like that. I think they need to just ban all hacked/cloned/RNG Pokemon from the GTS. That'll fix everything. And enable you to search for people seeking a Pokemon you have.

Yeah. And perhaps just ban legendaries all together. (As much as I would hate that, I got my army of Victinis from the GTS) They did that for a short period of time a couple of years ago. Maybe they should make it where you can't ask for legendaries unless you're offering a legendary yourself, or put some kind of filter so you could view people's Pokemon that didn't want legendaries.

I dunno. They seemed really close a couple of years ago. Oddly enough putting up a Pokemon almost always works. (If you're reasonable) But you can only put up 1 at a time. D: Which I guess is good, that kind of stops more impossible offers. I want on the other day looking for a Slugma, and everyone wanted Reshirams.

The other day I was lookin for a beedrill 3 people wanted zekrom, 2 wanted reshiram, 1 wanted shaymin, and there was 1 reasonable offer.

Archived