Pokemon of the Day

jojothegreat14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six, because it can't evolve and is a normal type Pokemon but it is an awesome looking Pokemon.

Roserade gets a 7.8. Great design (with a CAPE!), was overexposed in the anime (Barry's Poison Jabbing stuff was cool), and was a great Toxic Spiker in Gen. 4. However, it suffers from limited moveset as most grass-types do.

Thanks guys todays pokemon is Roserade

I give Roserade a 6. I like it but never had the time to actually waste on training one.

cool todays Pokemon is Victini

I give it a 8 because i like that cute little dance it does

I give it a 7. It is cute but I don't like that you could only get it by the promotional giveaway or a trade.

I give it a 7. It is cute but I don't like that you could only get it by the promotional giveaway or a trade.

That's what makes it special. It wouldn't be that special of a Pokemon if you could find it in your game easily.

cool todays Pokemon is Victini

I give it a 8 because i like that cute little dance it does

10/10

Pikachu.

Todays pokemon is Kilnklang

i give it a 8 because it can use electric attacks and it could increase attack and speed and it already has high attack

klinklang, never thought of him... oh well, ill give him a 10, because he looks great AND is very strong, too!

todays pokemon is Zoroark

10-10 hands down. sort of has a moveset deficit but bennigits from good stats, a signature move, and probably the best ability in the game (yes, it tops magic guard, bounce, moxie, pressure, sand veil, intimidate, and contrary etc.) that's my take on it. MIND GAMES GALORE!

Todays pokemon is Levanny because its the mother pokemon

Happy Mothers day 2 all

Archived