Where exactly are the codes in the booster packs?

hansnake

I'm sorry if this thread is repetivtive, but I am really just concerned about the codes because I bought a booster pack thursday eveing and I believe I did not get a code with it. Maybe I'm missing something- are the codes on the cards? Can someone clarify this for me please?

Sincerly reimburrsed,

SlowpokePal

Only some packs come with codes. If you have the empty pack still, there will be a note on the back telling you it comes with one.

The codes are only in specially marked packs. Both the booster and its associated booster box packaging are marked with a logo of red and white cards that says it allows access to only play. It is important to remember that Theme Decks do NOT give codes. Only loose boosters do. So additionally that means any other products like the Victini tin etc do not include codes either.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

The codes are only in specially marked packs. Both the booster and its associated booster box packaging are marked with a logo of red and white cards that says it allows access to only play. It is important to remember that Theme Decks do NOT give codes. Only loose boosters do. So additionally that means any other products like the Victini tin etc do not include codes either.

a2dnw9.jpg

I just bought four regular booster packs. :(

Why the frak wasn't this in the news article? The beta better end soon. >:|

The Pokémon Company did a terrible job of handling this release. Their announcement could not be any more vague. I was almost fooled, too, into buying these boosters thinking there would be an online code. Now I have to resort to either buying a booster box myself or hunting down a local store that carries them, which is just plain annoying to be honest. I wish WOTC still handled the Pokemon TCG. They really need to compensate the people who bought the packs expecting a code. This is why I hate the commercialization of betas. People help test your game for free, don´t make them pay for it, too!

HNI_0092.jpg

~Courtesy of StormbringerGT

Ugh, poo. I wish I had know/noticed this earlier. I bought a Zoroark booster for FOUR bucks plus change without realizing this. I mean, I got a reshiram so I'm not dissappointed, but still. Are these packs available at target/walmart?

The Pokémon Company did a terrible job of handling this release. Their announcement could not be any more vague. I was almost fooled, too, into buying these boosters thinking there would be an online code. Now I have to resort to either buying a booster box myself or hunting down a local store that carries them, which is just plain annoying to be honest. I wish WOTC still handled the Pokemon TCG.

So not many local stores hold them?

The Pokémon Company did a terrible job of handling this release. Their announcement could not be any more vague. I was almost fooled, too, into buying these boosters thinking there would be an online code. Now I have to resort to either buying a booster box myself or hunting down a local store that carries them, which is just plain annoying to be honest. I wish WOTC still handled the Pokemon TCG.

Just call your local comic shops and see if they have the cards, ask if it has the label posted on the front that says it includes an online code. I´m too busy with finals to go around shopping so I won´t find out until next week for my area.

i'm still trying all the shops in my local town in the UK and nothing.

the black and white cards are at GAME, Gamestation, Waterstones, Toys R Us, The comic book stores, the shops that sells those single cards for all known card games and excepts trades. and even all the hobby shops i know, and the places you get the Hornby train sets/ trains.

i heard rumors of the code cards being at ARGOS but in the catalogue they only have Triumpant booster packs. i tied their website but they only have the Red Frenzy theme deck.

i hope the summer catalogue comes with the black and white cards, and even then i want to know if the codes are in them.

Just call your local comic shops and see if they have the cards, ask if it has the label posted on the front that says it includes an online code. I´m too busy with finals to go around shopping so I won´t find out until next week for my area.

Sigh.. I may. I'll probably just go there in person. Even with finals I have time. Ho ho.. yup. Good luck.

Archived