mewtwo tee shirt

QueenMewthree

hi i hope this is the right forum sorry if its not. i have been looking high and low for the mewtwo tee shirt code you know the one you can win on the trainer spin... but on the wheel there it looks like there is no place to land to get the code... i'm running out of time to get it ( i heard it ends on the first ) i don't know if the code is single use i'm thinking it is but i hope i'm wrong because no one would give me the code and i would not ask for it if that was the case. i really don't know where to find it. i'm not begging anyone so don't get that idea. i'm not even sure if this is allowed i don't know where to look to find the forums rules... in fact i just found out how to make a topic. i may have made a topic a long time ago but i don't remember it took me forever to find how to make this one... anyways if you know how to get the code please tell me because this is confusing... sorry if this is not allowed i will lock the topic if it is.

oh ok so i'm not the only one having this problem i thought it was feb 1st! that makes me feel a lot better ya mewtwo is my all time fav so i would have been upset if i did not get the tee shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

NO, DON'T TELL EVERYONE! It makes the people who worked for it seem unfair. Please delete that trainer (Even though I got it on my first try on Spin the wheel....).

Archived