Leaderboard

Ender984

Hello, i have a question, how can i play ranked games? i payed a lot of games in novice multiplayer, and played and win some in expert game, but i cant earn game points, could someone explain how this system works please?

thanks =)

It records all of your wins and losses automatically, so that's how you are ranked. I believe it only counts for Expert Matches, but I'm not quite sure. Duck out! wink_smile.png

ok, and could you tell me how to see this stats? this is what i see when i go to my account, i waited 7 days, to see if when the page refreshed it would show something but still nothing, it says i didnt play any online games, but i played and win some in Expert, and A LOT of games in novice, thanks in advance!

pkmno.jpg" alt="

Greetings!

The system should only record wins you have in expert matches, but it may take some time in order to update and reflect your stats on the leaderboards correctly. You may just need to wait a bit and check back the following week. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

The stats are the same as they were 2 weekly cycles ago. Once we get closer to the "end" of the period last cycle it updated and showed different stats but right now the stats are 2 maybe even 3 weeks old.

Archived