• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NintenDuck

• Litwickfan11

• Daykora75

• Stealth_Is_Key

daoneandonly

Hewro people!

I was just wondering, are there any other additions that are new to dream world besides the Rugged Mountain and the new minigame?

daoneandonly

Oh okay, looking forward to that.

On another note - I just might be a little to lazy to look it up - but is there any word or speculation when TCGO will come out of beta?

Stealth_Is_Key

The moderators really haven't shared any imformation regarding this except for this: I believe that they are working on Version 2 of this site so there won't be any major updates for this site.V2 will have less bugs and they say it's going to be the "Ultimate Game Experience". They say that Version 2 will be lauched possible around Fall or the end of the year. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

Stealth_Is_Key

"Silence!"

daoneandonly

Wow that sounds awesome!

I started playing this game about a year ago, being totally hooked in the beginning, I noticed my interest slowly faded away because of some - in my opinion - bad desicions when it comes to the chat functionality. Now I've been checking up on this site about once a month, and though I'm noticing progress but this game still does need some improvements. I'm looking forward to some major update, even if that may included that all the cards will be reset again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Quilavaflare

No one seems to bother to come here for questions anymore...

They just make new threads about their question.

Little-Eevee

I even tried posting links on those threads...

People just don't care!

me 2! They ignore us though...

eevee0954

Hi, I'm new, Duck-tor, do you have some tips for making a VERY good role-play? If not can you tell me someone who does?

Edit: @Little Eevee: The whole reason I found this is by a link from a random thread I went to!

• 2 months later...
Virtual-Dragon

Where do i go to look at my cards and open packs?

Also... what are people downloading? (new trainer challenge?)

What can i do here without the download?

And is there any word on when there will be a mac version?

lonetraveller

How can a Gothitelle be made strong (meaning what Ev training and IV breeding and what Nature) ? In other words, what are Gothitelle's strong suits?

• 1 month later...