Sign in to follow this  
NintenDuck

The Duck Pond Q&A Service!

NintenDuck

@Day: Its name was Meowzie. Meowth thought that Mewozie, being a pet, would like him better if he were more like a human. Because of this, he trained himself to walk on two legs and speak the human's tongue, but then Meowzie called him a freak and that he was now worse off than he was as a normal Meowth. This caused him to prove to her that he could be the richest "freak" around. Years later, he was reuinited with his former love, now abandoned by her trainer and was taken into a Meowth gang. After valiently defeating the gang's Persian leader, Meowth was sure that he had one Meowzie's heart. However, it turned out that the Persian had taken her in because of compassion, rather than force, and Meowzie still thought of Meowth as a freak. Poor Meowth, always getting dumped for his evolution. XD

EDIT: Litwick can be my assistant, I guess. You can take over whenever the "Duck-tor" is out. Oh, and XxEthanxX and yoink112, who I'm assuming are one and the same, please don't spam.

Litwickfan11

Alright, Thank you Duck!

NintenDuck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFnkttmFk-SxCM4MEjzJ0Ia2gHMZGx_87CEtCVxSF53zF5qah3

I'm promoting you to Duckling Aide.

Litwickfan11

*Does Happy Dance* Thank you very much for the Promotion!

NintenDuck

You're welcome. In case you didn't notice, I added you in the description for this thread.

Litwickfan11

I did. Thankiez. I'll be on as much as I can.

Wait, do the Japanese go on the same servers as Us, and the British?

NintenDuck

They have different sites for them, but I assume they're still supported by the same web service, like the GTS.

Litwickfan11

Oh, all right. Just wondering about that.

Daykora75

Thanks! ... I feel sad for Meowth... :(

Lit, congrats :)

Litwickfan11

Thank you DAy!

NintenDuck

The "Duck-tor" is back and ready for questions!

Centrix

If your game time reaches 999:59 does it restart your game or do you continue playing?

NintenDuck

I'm assuming it keeps on going, as I've (thankfully) never had a match last that long. The timer may possibly reset or overflow, however.

EDIT: I'm-a back!

EDIT 2: C'mon! Someone ask a question, already! D=

NintenDuck

*BUMP*

(Sorry for double posting, everyone! I just wanted to give this thread's heart a little jump start.)

I'm seeing a lot of people making threads for single, easy-to-answer questions. That was the reason for this thread, to help all those people out and thus not clutter the forums. Anyone confused?

Stealth_Is_Key

How do you get to the mysterious Mirage Island, NintenDuck?

NintenDuck

Oh, you mean in R/S/E? Ah, the Mirage Island... Well, it's a really complicated process, but basically it chooses a number between 0 and 65535 in hexadermal code, and, if it matches the last two bytes of the personality value of any Pokemon in your party, the island appears. Basically, you can keep bringing all of your Pokemon out of your box into your party each day, you might just get it, but it's actually rarer than finding a Shiny Pokemon, so don't expect it on your first try. Oh, and if your play time is 999:59, then no new Mirage Island numbers will be generated, so that really stinks. =/

Thank you, Bulbapedia! =D

EDIT: And thank you, Stealth, for supporting our cause! *tips hat*

Daykora75

... Is it possible to fix a game that keeps on resetting itself? My Pokemon Yellow did it when after I beat Lt. Surge. I saved, and, when I came back, it had reset my adventure... {Edit: Just checked the front page... never mind...}

NintenDuck

Huh? What do you mean by that "never mind" thing? Oh, and you can fix it by opening it up, taking off the battery, and soldering a new one in, or simply taping one in. You can look the specifics up, but I'm a bit of a pyrophobe, so I don't know if I could handle soldering metal at all, let alone a BATTERY. *thinks of the "Do Not Dispose of in Fire" warnings...*

Daykora75

Oh... I meant "never mind" as in you said anything related to Pokemon, but... this didn't really involve Pokemon...

... I think I'll pass on doing that... I'm sure I'd burn myself or destroy the battery... :P ... Thanks for the info!

NintenDuck

You CAN get a professional's help, though. I've heard of some people that went to a store and payed for it to be replaced. wink_smile.png

EDIT: Oh, and seeing as it was about the physical games themselves, I'd consider that Pokemon-related.

Stealth_Is_Key

Nintenduck,

What is the Berry Glitch Fix?

Daykora75

Oh! Thanks!

As for Stealth_Is_Key, the Berry Glitch Fix is when the time stops in Ruby and Sapphire, causing any time-related event to stop (Evolutions, Berries, Tides, Lilycove Dept. Store sales, and a couple others).

Recently, all the games are already fixed. Though if the game does have this glitch, then that's what the Berry Glitch Fix is for.

Also, you can get the fix done at a store like Target for free. :) Though, if you want to do it hands on, then there are two methods.

1st:

<ol>

[*]Link the GBA to the GC with Colosseum, Channel, or Pokemon Box and keep the GBA off.

[*]Go to the Pokemon Uploading screen and turn the GBA on.

[*]Vwalah! It will begin to fix it.

</ol>

2nd Method:

<ol>

[*]Link two GBAs, one with FR/LG and another with Ruby/Sapphire (FR/LG has to have the Player 1 Cable end.)

[*]Keep the Ru/Sa GBA off and on the FR/LG title screen press Select and B.

[*]Then Press A to confirm.

[*]When the Ru/Sa GBA reaches the "Game Boy Advance" screen, press Start and Select immediately.

[*]Then, FR/LG will detect the glitch and fix it. :)

</ol>

Stealth_Is_Key

Thanks for the information Day. I need to repair my Sapphire version because it's internal battery died :(. But thanks!

Sign in to follow this