Days of waiting...

Threehorn

I put forward a support ticket 4 days ago on the 27th after what happened on the 26th with the unannounced maintence that wiped out all my 32 codes making them invaild...

-

-

-

After talking to someone on the support ticket to the 29th after giving details I get jack... nothing, zip... I been waiting very paitently since they said they put to the correct people. I have heard nothing since then and that was over 2 days ago.

-

-

-

I gave everything and more to the support that following my case but since then, there has been nothing replied back to me... I just wish to know what going on with my booster pack codes? I know I got so many all wiped out in one hit cause I wasn't aware of that 26th of apirl unannounced Maintence till after entering the codes. I just simply wish to get my codes back and join in the fun on TCG Closed Beta...

-

-

I am sorry for being a pain here but it just simply got to the point now that I want some basic answers, what time table I am looking at and how much longer will this support ticket case with my 32 codes is going to take...

I put forward a support ticket 4 days ago on the 27th after what happened on the 26th with the unannounced maintence that wiped out all my 32 codes making them invaild...

-

-

-

After talking to someone on the support ticket to the 29th after giving details I get jack... nothing, zip... I been waiting very paitently since they said they put to the correct people. I have heard nothing since then and that was over 2 days ago.

-

-

-

I gave everything and more to the support that following my case but since then, there has been nothing replied back to me... I just wish to know what going on with my booster pack codes? I know I got so many all wiped out in one hit cause I wasn't aware of that 26th of apirl unannounced Maintence till after entering the codes. I just simply wish to get my codes back and join in the fun on TCG Closed Beta...

-

-

I am sorry for being a pain here but it just simply got to the point now that I want some basic answers, what time table I am looking at and how much longer will this support ticket case with my 32 codes is going to take...

Hey guys --

I know you're frustrated, but we can only provide limited help for you here on the forums. Normally when we deal with tech issues, we need you guys to submit tickets to receive the proper help.

That being said, I know that this is a frustrating situation. We'll see what we can do to help and at least get you some information as soon as possible. This will be in the form of a ticket update, though, as we don't want to discuss any individual's ticket here, which is a public place.

I can't make any promises about a resolution or response time, but again, we'll do what we can to look into things and get you an update as quickly as possible.

Ok, I be happy to get a update on the issue. It be good to know how long it will take to sort this out.

Archived