Ir para conteúdo

Legendary Based Decks

Crispy_Country

Posts Recomendados

I will admit, these annoy me. I don't mean decks where there is one, or perhaps two legendary Pokemon in there, but where there are 3 or more. Mainly because they are powerful basic Pokemon (don't need evolution) and thus I feel a lot of the strategy is taken out of the game once lots of them are brought into play.

Perhaps a limit could be placed on them - up to two legendaries per deck (those double card legendaries would count as one).

Basically, I prefer a longer game and I feel they can have more strategy in them, and if one team has pretty much more than one (certainly more than two) legendaries out the games are very short.

Am I alone in this?

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

I am with you on this because I went agaist a lendary deck where there was like 5 lagendaryies in it 2 fa zekom 3 2 parts, and along with that a new bug happened a juniper bug my oppent had 4 cards left and only drawed 3 cards in his hand. whenever 1 use a lendary deck online i only use 1that is not a 2 part one.

Link para o comentário

Yes, that's the sort of experience I have.

I don't mind people using 2-parter legendaries (provided they have just one set per deck), as they still take time to set up, as opposed to the rest of the legendaries which can be put into play as soon as.

Link para o comentário

They used to limit cards like this. Shiny/Pokemon Star were limited to 1 per turn. They banned Sneasel once (whose "overpowered attack doesn't even compare to Cinccino whic works the same without the coin flipping). They banned Slowking once (whose Pokemon power doesn't even compare to Vileplume or Gothitelle who block trainers without coin flips). Pokemon LEGEND need to have two pieces to be played, so you can only have two total in your deck and when they get KO'd you lose two prizes. Pokemon EX also lost two prizes when they got KOd.

You have to wonder what they were thinking treating legendaries like Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, and others like regular pokemon after doing a lot to balance really powerful cards before. A lot of people say Yu-Gi-Oh is really broken because of the extremely powerful cards, but they have a really good system set up to balance cards if they ever feel like using it. At least Yu-Gi-Oh decks are limited to having only 3 copies of a card at a time, unlike Pokemon where you can have 4. Yu-Gi-Oh uses forbidden, limited, and semi-limited a lot. Pokemon doesn't do that at all, only rotating out sets when they get old enough which doesn't balance new cards at all.

There needs to be some serious thinking bout the rules of the game. Make the really powerful pokemon as hard to summon as Pokemon LEGEND, or make KOs of them give more damage to their users like Pokemon EX. They should do this in errata. Start a limited, semi-limited, and forbidden list. Especially now that it's going online and more people are going to play it, if it stays like this, it will make more casual players go away, and you won't get as much players on the game as you could.

Link para o comentário

^Ideal solution would be to give them an already existing system, that being the one they recently introduced for the new fossil pokemon.

Have the legendaries need to have an additional, specific item for them to be used.

Naturally, don't make the items make the legendaries even more accessible.

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...