online mode and deck builder at fall????

Kira34

some people say that the online mode or the deck builder come in falll

is that true ??

i hope not

Me too.

The game still needs a lot of work. Beta can take a while. Just enjoy the game as it is, playtest the new features as they come out (like the B&W theme decks) and wait for an official announcement. (You won't get one by asking about it here.)

• 4 weeks later...

everyone the people that say its coming out in fall are just lying or guesting because i know and its coming this month 4/26/11

the store here will have theme decks and booster packs that you can buy with tokens or gems.

some packs or theme decks need to get bought in real life with a code to use it online

You welcome everyone for me giving u so much information and have a good life

everyone the people that say its coming out in fall are just lying or guesting because i know and its coming this month 4/26/11

the store here will have theme decks and booster packs that you can buy with tokens or gems.

some packs or theme decks need to get bought in real life with a code to use it online

You welcome everyone for me giving u so much information and have a good life

Your right it will be this month but only in closed beta so if you want to use it i suggest you head out and buy some boosters and hope you get a code to join the closed beta or else your just like the rest of us

We will be accepting codes beginning April 26, 2011 from these booster packs for access to the Closed Beta. These codes will grant accounts access to pre-populated inventory on loan from TCG Online for the duration of the closed beta, so they can build decks and play. Each additional code redeemed will grant addition product for testing and allow you to redeem as many codes as you can. Your help in testing all the tools and reporting bugs will benefit everyone when we launch the finished game.

Straight form the mods

Archived