I want a Tangela and Tangrowth!

whoisjeremy

I'm new and don't know exactly how to trade. I have a bunch of cards, but want a tangela and tangrowth. Let me know what you need!

Hello Trainer,

I see you are looking to learn how to trade in the Pokémon TCG Online. Trading is a very important part of the game and to truly become a master tcg trainer you will need to learn the ins and outs of the trading system. Please keep in mind that we are still in beta and if you do run into an issue with trading that you cannot resolve on the forums or by yourself that we encourage you to submit a ticket to our support staff at support.pokemon.com

In order to get started learning how to trade cards online you will want to give our helpful forum faq a quick read

Trading FAQ

Once you read this you should have the basic knowledge to feel confident and begin trading with other players online.

When creating a public trade please double check the "getting from?" tab! I cannot stress enough how important this will be to do when creating these public trades.

Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

• 4 years later...

I just want to point out that this trade offer was from 4 and a half YEARS ago, and it has been 4 full years since the original poster has been online. In the future, I would stick to the newest page or two of the forums..

I just want to point out that this trade offer was from 4 and a half YEARS ago, and it has been 4 full years since the original poster has been online. In the future, I would stick to the newest page or two of the forums..

Well-handled.  To poseidon: those 'oops' moments... :P   Oh well.  I wouldn't fret about it.  No harm done.  Just try to, in future, only post if the most recent reply was within fourteen days.

I want porgon,porygon2 and porygonz do you have it

4 years later, they're free to get from the ladder prizes :D don't think they're the same cards anyway but still lol

Archived