Conceding or Dropping Link

kastion

In an Expert Match, If one of the trainers concedes or drops connection and other trainer is declared winner, are Game Points still awarded? (I think I read it was 1 for a loss 3 for a win?)

Hello Kastion2000:

Yes, Game Tokens are still awarded in an Expert match when a trainer diconnects or concedes the match.

Any other questions, just ask! We are happy to help!

tepig.gif

Prof_Tech

Robot Sky Pirate Moderator and master of Tepigs

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

Isaac Asimov

Thanks for the reply, but I was referring to the Game Points that the Leaderboards show. I meant ranked matches (Expert Game) Can you answer in regards to that?

Thanks for the reply, but I was referring to the Game Points that the Leaderboards show. I meant ranked matches (Expert Game) Can you answer in regards to that?

As I said I'm talking about the Leaderboards Game Points, not Game Tokens

I'm pretty sure that if the opponent concedes you get 1 point, and if you win you get 3. It was mentioned in the "Ask Ella" thing for December.

Greetings!

You should be properly recieving points for a win even if your opponenet disconnects (assuming you don't leave as early as well) just take note that the leaderboards update once a day and may not be reflected right away. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Greetings!

You should be properly recieving points for a win even if your opponenet disconnects (assuming you don't leave as early as well) just take note that the leaderboards update once a day and may not be reflected right away. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

One last question if you don't mind.

Has there been issues with the data listed in the Leaderboards during this weekly cycle? I didn't notice on exactly what day but the rankings and numbers have been identical for a few days now even after all the scheduled maintenance.

Am I the only one seeing this? Has it been brought up elsewhere?

Archived