Have Toxic Tricks, how should I add to it?

Prons

I'm very new to the pokemon TCG, I really like the psychic pokemon like Gothitelle and Scolipoede, but because I'm almost a complete newb to the game I'm not sure how I'd go about adding to the deck.

Because I'm playing TCG Online only, buying individual cards online isn't really helpful to me because I can't put them online. But this does mean I can get Emerging Powers boosters, the theme decks, and the Black and White Trainer deck.

Anyway I have some questions:

The deck comes with Psychic and fire and a couple neutrals. Are there certain elements that psychic "play well" with? I was considering buying Green Tornado or Power Play and maybe replacing the fire pokemon with fighting or grass types. Good idea, bad idea, okay idea?

Tl;DR I have toxic tricks, what buy next? Must be something that has online codes like theme decks or the new booster packs

Ypu go to the shop and click on reddem and type in the card capitlaztion is not needed, same for packs and click redeem and then you have it in collections pack tab, but for packs you have to puy them on first.

For the next deck get green tornado and replace the fire energies with fire pokemon with a 4-3-2 serperior line that is 9 grass pokemon which is the same as the 8 fire pokemon and the 6 fire with 8 grass type energy. Do you want to battle me?

For the next deck get green tornado and replace the fire energies with fire pokemon with a 4-3-2 serperior line that is 9 grass pokemon which is the same as the 8 fire pokemon and the 6 fire with 8 grass type energy. Do you want to battle me?

Thanks, I'll battle with you after I eat dinner :)

Hey Trainer,

As far as card strategies go I don't wanna give away all my secrets, but you should take a look at the card check list and you can also view all the cards in the TCG Online by clicking the "show all" button in the deck builder.

If you wanna see all that pretty artwork for all the cards in the TCGO then click the "new offer" tab

NSSTshowallcards1-1.jpg

then select partner "public"

NSSTshowallcards2.jpg

then click the "getting from" tab.

NSSTshowallcards3.jpg

If you do this then all the cards in the game will be displayed on the top screen with all their artwork.

NSSTshowallcards4.jpg

You can now use this to read all the cards and kinda gauge which ones might work well with the cards in your collection.

I hope this helps you on your quest to build a powerful TCG Online deck!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

If all you have is Toxic Tricks and you are trying to get by with minimal investment, I would get Green Tornado.

One idea is to make some trades and do a Scolipede-Musharna-Sigilyph combo. Sigilyph is a decent first attacker. Munna-Musharna is okay for stalling (and occasional lucky KOs) while you put together your big bad Scolipedes. Just remember that you absolutely most earn all of the free cards so that you'll have adequate trainer/supporter cards.

Scolipede-Serperior is an okay idea. There's no particular synergy there, but you use what you have.

Archived