Sign in to follow this  
iluvpizza12345

PokePsyc Pokemon Fan Club

iluvpizza12345

PokePsyc Doesn't Mean Just Psycic Types!

PokePsyc Means You're a HUGE pokemon fanatic!

If you've seen PokePlot, You might think "Hmm, I'm just not feeling mature enough..." Well, here at PokePsyc, We accept ABSOLUTELY ANYONE!!! We only have a few rules, By we I mean me! Here are the rules:

No Spamming.[/b]

No Innapropriate language or behavior, as this is for anyone.[/b]

Pictures are ok, However, do NOT use any that people might find offensive.[/b]

That's It

Note to Mods:[/u]

We at PokePsyc, are not trying to break any rules. We are not doing this for anything illegal, we are doing this for fun.

pichu303

hey is this for the pokemon white and black video game cause i got pokemon here is my name friend code...

name-pan

friend code-5200-6505-1015

just wondering

iluvpizza12345

If pearl is compatible with black then that's fine.

Name Chenoah

FC 0089 5688 5474

I'll add you, can you add me?

BTW Mine is pokemon pearl,

I'll be waiting In the union room

iluvpizza12345

I tried, it's not compatible, sorry,

iluvpizza12345

technically, this is for disscussion

pichu303

oh sorry i didnt know..but i have soulsilver too is that ok but like i said im sooooo sorry i just need somebody to trade with in black..

iluvpizza12345

It's ok, It's my fault, I should have put that on there

iluvpizza12345

I know soulsilver is compatible, cuz my friend plays it

iluvpizza12345

what? I don't really understand what the text says. are you saying to do it or that I did it o.O

jgdl223

i am a big fan of the website psypoke and if you are anything todo with that and bringing a forom here....count me in....

but if not then im afraid i will have to agree with pop.... join plot... dont start trying to make an enamy of plot

iluvpizza12345

First of all, Hurtfull, Second of all, I'm just trying to let people who get offended by or dont understand the "mature" part have something similer that isn't so "mature"

popandbop

Bah, that means just don't spam and your fine.

iluvpizza12345

In that last post, I was talking to pop

iluvpizza12345

In that last post, I was talking to pop

never mind, Man you guys type fast

iluvpizza12345

i am a big fan of the website psypoke and if you are anything todo with that and bringing a forom here....count me in....

but if not then im afraid i will have to agree with pop.... join plot... dont start trying to make an enamy of plot

First off, I've never heard of that second, I don't understand the "mature" part but ok, I'll try to join

jgdl223

u dont really need to be mature.... aslong as you are willing to have a laugh... watch your language and be fearly nice u will be ok...

iluvpizza12345

I actually don't want to, I don't want to post again, so I'm editing this

cyndaquil5675

Hi Jamie Alayne can I join this? Because I am the feeling the same way as you are about the mature thing.

Mod_Snow

<font color="#000080"> Hello there!</font>

<font color="#000080"> Now now Plotters, let's keep an open mind to all levels of players! Anyone is free to post their own Pokemon-related topics in general discussion, and we shouldn't discourage it! It just means that our community is growing and can take in players of all sorts! ^_^ Remember that if you would like to recommend an alternate thread, do so in a friendly and welcoming way, not challenging. Keep </font>so to speak cool_smile.png</font>

<font color="#000080"> Whether new players can stand my </font>avalanche! :P</font>

<font color="#000080">Play ice everyone!

</font>

P.S. The edit button on the top right of your post is your friend! Please try to avoid making double/triple/quadruple/bajillion posts in a row.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

iluvpizza12345

Hi Jamie Alayne can I join this? Because I am the feeling the same way as you are about the mature thing.

yes you can. do you have any ds pokemon games besides black or white by any chance? black isn't compatible with pearl, and I want to trade. I'm trying to get rid of a few of my pokemon? And You can call me jamie

iluvpizza12345

angry_smile.png never mind!

cyndaquil5675

Hi Jamie I have a pokemon platinum and a pokemon soul silver I am using soul silver for the transfor to my black and platinum for trading. So I can trade with you if you can wait about 20 minutes because I need to charge my 3ds. So please let me know if you can wait 20 minutes.

iluvpizza12345

ok

whats your fc I mean friend code for platinum?

iluvpizza12345

Hi Jamie I have a pokemon platinum and a pokemon soul silver I am using soul silver for the transfor to my black and platinum for trading. So I can trade with you if you can wait about 20 minutes because I need to charge my 3ds. So please let me know if you can wait 20 minutes.

It's been 20 minutes, but I still don't know your platinum fc, I don't mean to spam, but what is it?

SlayerAbsol

EDIT Wrong topic. My bad.

Sign in to follow this