Finfan's Deck Chat!

finfan14

Here we can all talk about our decks and such and give advice and then test them out with each other.

I am right now looking for advice with a psychic deck.

I have a 3-2-1 Line Goth A

i have a 4-3-3 Line including 1 of each Reuniclus

I have a 3-2-1 Line Chandy

I have 4-3 Confagrius non-ability

Some normals o could put in are Druddigon and Ursaring Prime

So which pokemon and trainers should i put in?

Well with the normal prime you should make sure to add a teddyursa too. Now for trainers you should have 4x rare candy so you only have one line of Reuniclus to make the evo without a rare candy, 4x pont for a bad hand, 4x or 3x pkmn collectors, 4x petm for the evo pokemon to put in your hand, 4x pkmn coms if you have 4x collecters in your deck, 3x petm, 3x pkmn coms, and 3x junk arm if you have 3x collectors in your deck.

For Pokemon, consider the Next Destinies Gardevoir - the Ability basically turns any 1 Psychic Energy into 2 - you can power up Psychic attacks twice as fast with it. If you want Gothitelle, don't rely on Trainers too much, because the Ability nullifies them. Also try to add more evolutions - if Gothitelle or Chandelure is in the Prize Card area or the discard pile, you won't be able to play them.

Ok, so for Gothitelle i want a deck that doesn't have many trainers and for psychic decks i will need to get next destinies Gardevoir when it comes out. THX

You can get the toxic tricks and the green tornado theme decks and toxic tricks has not many trainer cards in it I know that because I have that deck.

F If you want Gothitelle, don't rely on Trainers too much, because the Ability nullifies them.

This is false. Gothitelle's Ability only locks your opponent out of trainers, not yourself, if it's in the active position. So it's perfectly fine to run trainers (and I would recommend it!) if you are running Gothitelle.

Archived