works this game?

Diaz16

in this moment <span id="copyTeaser" title="Search" alt="Search" style="margin-top: -2px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: -2px; position: absolute; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; ">search_button22.pngworks pokemon closed beta?

Hey Diaz16!

The game is up and running right now! It may take a couple tries, but it is working!

- Leaf

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator of Power

"Man's life is like a drop of dew on a leaf." - Socrates

Hey Diaz16!

The game is up and running right now! It may take a couple tries, but it is working!

- Leaf

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator of Power

"Man's life is like a drop of dew on a leaf." - Socrates

but it is working? mah?

I know this is probabley off topic: what is a BLW Booster code?

A code that you get from any specially-marked Black and White booster pack (or from any pack in a specially-marked booster box) that you redeem on the site to gain access to the closed beta, where you can make decks and play against real people. Major retail outlets like Target and Walmart might not carry them, so your local TCG / Hobby shop is more likely to have them.

The booster boxes have this on them: HNI_0092.jpg

And the booster packs have the same symbol and similar text. Happy hunting!

Yeah at the moment online matches are really finicky, I have been able to get into 2 working matches, 2 matches that got confirmed but got stuck in an infinite loading screen, and 1 match that got into drawing our first cards but the other player left/disconnected. (This was all in multiplayer practice mode). Other than that I always get bluescreened or the no matches found message. I have also found bluescreen errors that occur after you cancel out of matchmaking and then go into the deck builder which results into a blue screen (though I'm not sure how repeatable this bug is), another time it bluescreened when I canceled out of matchmaking and then went back in, it automatically bluescreened before I pressed anything and the animation went all wonky (as in buttons flashing between their mouse on and mouse off states, kind of like when you have a bug in your actionscript code and everything stops working when you try to compile it).

Archived