2x PETM

2x PONT

1x Cheerleader's Cheer

1x Rare Candy

2x Interviewer's Questions

1x Burned Tower

1x Flower Shop Lady,

Could I get some suggestions?

way too much goin on here. for starters there are 3 stage 2's which is kind of insane, especially with only 1 rare candy. pike samurott isn't really useful and ability samurot is good but needs energy acceleration. floatzel/blastoise is a great combo but a deck of its own, much less effective when you throw a bunch of other stuff in. donphan line can be very good to cover the electric weakness but there's no need for lucario so 9 fighting energy is way to much. KG ledgend isnt very good but if its going to be used in any deck i guess this would be the one to put it in. a 1-1-1 kingdra line is way to unreliable to justify having because the chances of getting it out is very slim so its basically 3 wasted spots. 4-3-2 lines aren't really used at all any more, even without rare candies its more efficient to go 3-3-3 or something. not sure what teddiursa is in there for. i would say stick to the floatzel/blastoise deck with donphan as a tech and you should do very well :) or something like feraligatr prime/samurott. hope this helps

way too much goin on here. for starters there are 3 stage 2's which is kind of insane, especially with only 1 rare candy. pike samurott isn't really useful and ability samurot is good but needs energy acceleration. floatzel/blastoise is a great combo but a deck of its own, much less effective when you throw a bunch of other stuff in. donphan line can be very good to cover the electric weakness but there's no need for lucario so 9 fighting energy is way to much. KG ledgend isnt very good but if its going to be used in any deck i guess this would be the one to put it in. a 1-1-1 kingdra line is way to unreliable to justify having because the chances of getting it out is very slim so its basically 3 wasted spots. 4-3-2 lines aren't really used at all any more, even without rare candies its more efficient to go 3-3-3 or something. not sure what teddiursa is in there for. i would say stick to the floatzel/blastoise deck with donphan as a tech and you should do very well :) or something like feraligatr prime/samurott. hope this helps

Yeah, Lucario does seem kind of pointless. I have another Ability Samurott to replace pike. I'll add more Candy (How many is suggested?) I'm also adding Burned Tower. Should I go with the Donphan I have or try to get Prime from my cousin who has it? Teddiursa is there for Ursaring Prime. I'm editing the deck list as soon as I'm done typing this comment. Thanks.

i have Ursaring Prime which i could help you get. Also, i used the exact deck, but w/ Donphan Primex4, and 4-4-4 Champ Prime. However, if you run Samorott, you should use Feraligatr Prime, which would be a seperate deck idea.

with as many stage 2's as you have i would suggest up to 3 rare candies but they are a valuable card so i dont know what you can afford. as for donphan, prime is infinitely better than the normal one with its ability to hit 60 for 1 energy, its 120HP, and its great ability to reduce all damage done to it by 20. burned tower would actually be good for getting back a fighting energy if you need it and had to waste one on a water poke or something.

Archived