who wants a shiny raichu for lvl 100 victini

pichu303

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shiny Raichu to Victini. Victini is a legendary, so it is worth more than a Shiny raichu. Maybe lower the level you want it, and you will get more bid. I sure know I would never trade my Victini away for Raichu.

Ahhh come on help him out hes got down syndrom hes in the shower this is his sis,,,i know hes not satified and neither are you guys but please hes been trying for a while to get it

Shiny Raichu to Victini. Victini is a legendary, so it is worth more than a Shiny raichu. Maybe lower the level you want it, and you will get more bid. I sure know I would never trade my Victini away for Raichu.

Shiny Pokemon are actually more valuable than events. Everyone gets the same event, but shiny Pokemon are quite a bit harder to come by. But I still won't part with even one of my Victinis, I collect 'em. I have five. :]

No, it IS impossible to get without hacking. They programmed them that way!

Proof

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I see that Reshiram/Zekrom can be Shiny, but not at N's Castle. You just have to have a full party and PC, making them unable to be caught, which causes them to appear post-game in that big chamber at the top floor of Dragonspiral Tower.

There is one why but saving before you fight legendary pokemon and when you fight it if it it not shiny just resoft by pressing the L+R+START+SELECT Buttons on the bottom of the gym system for ds's system and L+R+A+B for the gba's system.

Ummm... Okay... I guess. (What does that have to do with the trade? I was giving you a heads-up in case you were looking for Victini on the GTS, or something.)

Archived