Reinclus-Gothitelle-Garevidor-Serp

tyranitar20

4 stage 2s =fail. So what do i do? Reuniclus-Serp is the base, with Gothitelle tech. Problem is, Gothitelle has to be active, so i have to use it to attack. Therefore Garevidor to power it. Its going to need 4 Rare Candies, 4 Junk Arms, etc. Help?

well i would drop the serperior straight away and replace it with max potions or seekers. The gardivoir is hard to do due to 3 stage 2's but it is optional and it would make the damage output very high 30+40 for each Psy energy

• 2 weeks later...

You are right that it will not do well. It looks like you are trying to combine two very good decks; mewtwo/gardevoir and gothitelle reuniclus. Mewtwo/gardevoir would do better against basic pokemon decks like 6 corners, durant, or zpts, considering mewtwo can do sixty damage turn 1 with a double colorless. Gothitelle/reuniclus is better against slower decks like the truth, reshiphlosion, or sometimes mez. I tested gothitelle/reuniclus once and noticed how slow it was, so I personally would just use gardevoir and mewtwo in a deck. No matter what you do however, try to stay away from 2 or more stage 2 lines in a deck unless they are necessary.

Archived