Trading Away Kyurem, looking for Electrode & Celebi

_Retro_

Topic, I value Electrode Prime at 3 packs/card and Celebi Prime at 2 packs/card. I also have packs for trade. If you're interested, post an offer. I'll also trade for anything meta that I could use that I don't already have. Thanks!

Update: Kyurem has been traded.

i have 3 Klingklang Abilitys that i will trade for Kyurem. Are you intrested? I also have 2 Aggrons, etc.

I can't trade for those unfortunately.

i have 1 electrode prime. ill do it for kyurem

I can't do 1 for 1, if you have something else worth 2 packs such as a Celebi prime, I could trade for that. I value Kyurem at 5, Electrode at 2.5, and Celebi at 2.

Hey Retro, I have your Electrode Prime for you now and am ready to make our trade.

Ok. I'm about to head out to the store, if you want to wait about 45 mins I'll be able to trade then.

Sorry about the delay, we ended up going out to eat after shopping. I have the packs in my trading binder, feel free to send the offer whenever you want.

Oh it's no problem. and just gimme a couple minutes, finishing a battle real quick

EDIT: hrm I can't seem to find your name. are you in the game?? or just send me the offer, my electrode should be in binder

Thanks for the trade! well the problem could've been you didn't have it open. If you want to be on the forums and in game at the same time, you need to have 2 tabs open.

Archived