Ranking The 5 most valuable Pokemon cards!

mario470

This post is just for reference and all of the ranking and opinions are based on my observation and trading experience!

Replies and feedbacks are welcomed~!(Be noticed that this post is ranking POKEMON cards only)

5th:Full Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend~It's incredible Poke-body allows the player to draw 2 price cards after KO! This is no doubt crazy! 150 hit damage KOs almost every lives! The only question you have to think is: How to set up?

4th:Shaymin(UL)~Practical Poke-power! People of TCG online like this card, tending to pay a high price for it.

3rd:Yanmega Prime~Although some people may say that this card's value is decreasing, I think there is still assurance in terms of value of this card. Fast-to-set-up, zero attack cost and also an ability to snipe, what can you expect more?

2nd:Pachirisu(CL)~This tiny monster doesn't have a powerful attack, but its poke-power, which allows a player to attach 2 lightning energies in one turn, makes it an excellent component in some fast decks along with Shaymin(UL)!

1st:Magnezone Prime~Surely the most valuable card in the whole game! Brutal damage, strong draw power make it the hottest pursuit for everyone. Unable to get it through trades unless you pay a very high cost!

very reasonable list, but i think kyurem should definitely be in there with its ability to hit for huge damage with outrage and get some crazy multi-knock outs with glaciate

Archived