questions about prerelease

firefury12

do the prerelease packs come with tcg online cards?

also when you get the 6 packs to build a deck are they like a regular booster or are they set up so you have something to work with?

also when you get the 6 packs to build a deck are they like a regular booster or are they set up so you have something to work with?

I do believe they are.

As for making a deck, go to the deck builder in multiplayer and go to the packs tab. Open the packs up and you can place those cards by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the card into the box below the card collection.

I do believe they are.

As for making a deck, go to the deck builder in multiplayer and go to the packs tab. Open the packs up and you can place those cards by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the card into the box below the card collection.

*facepalm*

i said questionS about the prerelease.

i know how open online packs

im talking about the sealed pack tournment part of the prerelease where you get 6 packs to make a deck and play for 4 rounds. are they like normal boosters or are they preset cards

Hello Trainer,

TCG boosters with the specially marked icon on the back of the packaging will contain code cards. All booster packs from Emerging Powers on-wards come with online code cards in them. If you are referring to the upcoming Next Destinies, you will find that they do have code cards but if you try right away to redeem them they will come up as invalid. If you attend a pre-release make sure you hold onto those code cards because those codes will be valid after the official release of BLW4

Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived