Electrode Prime?

mightyjoe449

Hi I am pretty new here but I got an Electrode Prime in a pack...anyone want to trade other packs for it? I'm not sure what fair price is.

Hi I am pretty new here but I got an Electrode Prime in a pack...anyone want to trade other packs for it? I'm not sure what fair price is.

Hello my name's AshMaster3 and i love your Avatar he's really cool :D! I will research on the Electrod Prime card i love Electrod ive got a level 100 Electrode on Pokemon White anyway i am interested in trading a good deal for Electrode, what type of Pokemon do you like? Also do you wanna be friends with my Avatar? Please message me back and talk to you soon! AshMaster3 :D!

Hey mightyjoe449 what kind of offer would you like for Electrode im a new Pokemon TCG trainer as well i haven't battled yet or made a deck but i have unlocked two of my new Pokemon Black and White Theme Decks so could you please tell what you would like for the Electrode prime? AshMaster3 :D!

I was hoping to get packs of cards instead of any individual cards actually...also does anyone know if Lanturn Prime or Zekrom would be worth more than Electrode Prime?

Heya :) you can easily get a Zekrom or Lanturn prime for an Electrode prime. Value is based on competitive effectiveness here, and Electrode is in high demand due to that. Both Zekrom and Lanturn are valued 0.5 pack lower than Electrode :P

Archived